Bot 6th
    Sinton 4 Robstown 3

Going to top 7th
    Sinton 4 Robstown 3 Gm 3

Sinton 4 Robstown 3 Final
    Sinton advances to face Liberty Hill

All-American
    Blog Entries

Very tight series......congrats to the Sinton Pirates on advancing to the next round.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Robstown 4th seed scares me the mo st they remind of Sinton few years back when Sinton finished 4th with a young team with pitching. Sinton knock out 3 district champions and lost to El Campo another DC by a run both games. Sinton knock out Robstown the district champions in that run.
    Sinton extended their playoff streak to 24 straight. Robstown has one longer they kept alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Very tight series......congrats to the Sinton Pirates on advancing to the next round.
    29 meetings majority of them down to the last inning. All 3 playoff meetings now have gone to a game 3.

Congrats Sinton!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Congrats Sinton!
    Thanks, wasn't easy for Sinton and doesn't get any easier with Liberty Hill next, underdog role for Sinton.

last out of the game. hitter before single to left but Robstown coach held the runner that was at 2nd at 3rd.

https://twitter.com/3ADLSFIA/status/1129958913917497346

Sinton down 3-2 bot 4th
    https://twitter.com/3ADLSFIA/status/1129944665837510658

All-American
    Blog Entries

Good to see all the support down there for both teams......baseball has ALWAYS been taken very seriously in South Texas. I know because I grew up there with a glove in my hand since age 4. My Dad was the manager of the Yankees Little League team for 10 seasons in Goliad. We had 4 teams back then.....the Yankees won the title all 10 yrs he was the manager. And then those same groups of kids won in high school and in Babe Ruth summer league. As far as I was concerned......and I played all the sports......there was NOT a better sport for me......not even golf. It gets inside you......the ultimate team and individual sport together. There are so many situations and variables in play that change all the time during a game. It's really more and deeper than most fans that are not deeply involved could ever fathom. And it's pure.....demanding of all your abilities and pure.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.