All-American

All-American

Very curious to see how Celina fares in this one. The Bobcats have the biggest abundance of athletes that I can remember. And there will have to be a fairly tough decision made at the QB spot, I think. Really excited to watch this group grow this summer.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Saw where WF Hirschi topped Graham — who had been demolishing the competition — in the qualifying matchup to make it to the state tournament for the first time ever in 7-on-7. Not a huge deal, but a fun accomplishment for those kids. I'm not sure how hard Hirschi has tried to make it to the state tournament in the past, but good for those kids on making it. From what I heard, they've got some good looking athletes.

Celina topped Stephenville in the other qualifying game, 21-20. Really close, low-scoring game for 7-on-7. Bobcats have some talent this season and a good amount of speed. Most speed I remember the orange and white having in a long time. They're really young in some spots, but this team could be fun to watch throughout the summer and into the fall.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Saw where WF Hirschi topped Graham — who had been demolishing the competition — in the qualifying matchup to make it to the state tournament for the first time ever in 7-on-7. Not a huge deal, but a fun accomplishment for those kids. I'm not sure how hard Hirschi has tried to make it to the state tournament in the past, but good for those kids on making it. From what I heard, they've got some good looking athletes.

Celina topped Stephenville in the other qualifying game, 21-20. Really close, low-scoring game for 7-on-7. Bobcats have some talent this season and a good amount of speed. Most speed I remember the orange and white having in a long time. They're really young in some spots, but this team could be fun to watch throughout the summer and into the fall.
    https://twitter.com/grahamleader/sta...79660911878144

Hirschi usually plays in one local tournament but their new HC is much more of a believer in 7on7 from his time at Lake Travis...I imagine they'll be more involved as long as he's there