Thread: 2019 Masters

Default 2019 Masters

Dang, didn’t Cuero ISD realize this was Masters Weekend? The Jr/Sr Prom is tonight and our precious granddaughter is a senior so we’ve GOT to go take pics, etc prior to Limo picking them up for dinner. BUT Tiger is playing good and I wanna watch . Obviously I know what to do... set the DVR and go take pics of our Alex and her friends... dang, they grow up fast... Lost Aussie and Bobcat, take plenty of pics while your grands are little cause they don’t stay that way for long . I just hope we are home in time to watch #21 in the Orange/White game at 6:30 . I’m an Aggie by heart but making exceptions for a few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    Dang, didn’t Cuero ISD realize this was Masters Weekend? The Jr/Sr Prom is tonight and our precious granddaughter is a senior so we’ve GOT to go take pics, etc prior to Limo picking them up for dinner. BUT Tiger is playing good and I wanna watch . Obviously I know what to do... set the DVR and go take pics of our Alex and her friends... dang, they grow up fast... Lost Aussie and Bobcat, take plenty of pics while your grands are little cause they don’t stay that way for long . I just hope we are home in time to watch #21 in the Orange/White game at 6:30 . I’m an Aggie by heart but making exceptions for a few years.

Yes Ma'am. We are. By the way the Masters comes on at 8am in the morning because of incoming weather. They are playing in 3 somes and teeing off on 1 and 10 so it will be over before noon when the weather hits.

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    Yes Ma'am. We are. By the way the Masters comes on at 8am in the morning because of incoming weather. They are playing in 3 somes and teeing off on 1 and 10 so it will be over before noon when the weather hits.
    Smart move.... we are glued to TV now for UT Spring Game.. we will be in same position tomorrow for final round.....love it......

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?