Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    All-American
    Blog Entries

He chips up a very safe shot to the middle of the green above the pin so that he can at least two-putt it for a bogie and the win.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Molinari now for a birdie from a long way out.....downhill and sliding left slightly. It creeps down toward the hole about 2 feet out. Tiger now for the win....he's further out than Finau. I suspect he will also let it creep down to the hole.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

He lips the topside.....it wiggled the ball but went past about 15 inches below the hole now. Finau for a par putt now to remain at 11 under.....good putt. Molinari with about an 8 footer for par.....and it's good for 11 under with Finau.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Tiger taps in for bogie on the 18th from 10 inches and wins it at 13 under par. The crowd goes crazy and so does Tiger!! Long time coming, Huh? He's gone full circle now and has completed the comeback at age 43 to win another major at the Masters. This is one heck of a celebration going on now......WOWEE for the golfing world!

All-American
    Blog Entries

And now the sun is shining again in Dallas Texas....not because of the Tiger win.....but because it's Springtime in the air and the very best time of the year to be ALIVE!! Amen.

All-American

Good win for Tiger hut this may have been the least exciting Masters I've ever seen.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    Good win for Tiger hut this may have been the least exciting Masters I've ever seen.

Interesting. Easily the most exciting Masters I've ever seen. And I've watched some good ones.
    Texas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Interesting. Easily the most exciting Masters I've ever seen. And I've watched some good ones.
    Ditto