Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
    All-American

One of Sweeny's players (Forgot his name) will play at Wharton Country Junior College

All-American

Congrats to you Argyle!

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Yeah, regal, I’ve kept up with this thread all season long because I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your updates, your play-by-play’s, and just your overall support for Argyle. And it’s just really interesting to me to follow a truly elite team, you don’t see many baseball teams be this dominant. Just too hard to do. So thanks for the updates. Congrats to the Eagles, the players, coaches, fans and community on back-to-back titles, truly is something!!

That said, dude, regal, relax. 44inarow didn’t say a single thing that was rude lol. He was laughing at another joke that was made — without malice — about your feed going out.

I’ve been posting on here since 2002, and I’ve never seen 44 go out of the way to be rude to someone, or make a controversial or demeaning post, and certainly none directed at you. Just lighten up, man, enjoy this state title!!! No one’s trying to take anything away from you or Argyle.
    Dude 44 is a lady. Oh and watch that ol' door Regal. Here's a thought start your own one member forum.

All-American

DANGIT!!!! I know 44 is a lady!!!

I even edited my post because I caught a “he” I mistakenly left in it!! Missed that one!! My apologies, 44!!!

Nice catch, Bobcat!

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    Dude 44 is a lady. Oh and watch that ol' door Regal. Here's a thought start your own one member forum.
    Thanks Bobcat - much appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    DANGIT!!!! I know 44 is a lady!!!

I even edited my post because I caught a “he” I mistakenly left in it!! Missed that one!! My apologies, 44!!!

Nice catch, Bobcat!
    That's OK Dot.com I appreciated the 'backup'

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

44 is a lady? Whaaaaat?
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    44 is a lady? Whaaaaat?
    Seriously, you didn’t know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Yes, of course. A classy lady at that. I'm just bored. Still trying to figure out how this all turned sour. You knew (and SFA) right off it was a Region 4 barb. Why he went after you is incomprehensible. Regal is a good guy. Not sure what is going on. Maybe we need to invite him to visit Cuero on Nov. 8th to watch the Texans get some revenge.

Default Argyle Eagles Baseball

Yes, of course. A classy lady at that. I'm just bored. Still trying to figure out how this all turned sour. You knew (and SFA) right off it was a Region 4 barb. Why he went after you is incomprehensible. Regal is a good guy. Not sure what is going on. Maybe we need to invite him to visit Cuero on Nov. 8th to watch the Texans get some revenge.
    Aawww, thank you.....He might even come to the game...I’m still trying to figure last night out....
    He’s from or at least has roots in Goliad (I think).
    I’m thinking about going up to watch some 7 on 7 in the morning. It is gonna be hot, hot and humid, humid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you said it the best!

GO MEAN GREEN!!

Practice Squad

Congrats to Argyle on back to back. My son played with a couple of those guys in tournaments last year. Really good people. Did not expect this thread to go to hell in a hand basket. Also congrats to Sweeny. I have been watching them play 9 year old all stars. Special group of kids

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    Aawww, thank you.....He might even come to the game...I’m still trying to figure last night out....
    He’s from or at least has roots in Goliad (I think).
    I’m thinking about going up to watch some 7 on 7 in the morning. It is gonna be hot, hot and humid, humid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See there, I tried to get you going about the revenge thing and you completely ignored it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slyone View Post
    Congrats to Argyle on back to back. My son played with a couple of those guys in tournaments last year. Really good people. Did not expect this thread to go to hell in a hand basket. Also congrats to Sweeny. I have been watching them play 9 year old all stars. Special group of kids
    I 2nd the congrats which is late coming from myself. Amazing program in all sports, (not to mention academics) that all can appreciate.

Practice Squad

I 2nd the congrats which is late coming from myself. Amazing program in all sports, (not to mention academics) that all can appreciate.
    They are strong in academics. I am the math sponsor at my school and Argyle wins state every year. Has been that way for a few years