Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Always blame the messenger.....it's easier that way. This will be my last post here. It's been a nice run for me and for the Argyle faithful.......now is as good a time as ever to hang up my spurs and lets someone else take over. Enjoy the summer folks.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

What message has been sent here?
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    What message has been sent here?
    When you find out, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post

You know I will. Gonna take some time I suspect. Go Mean Green! Go Texans!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Default Argyle Eagles Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    You know I will. Gonna take some time I suspect. Go Mean Green! Go Texans!
    You know it. 7 on 7 With Navarro in our pool. Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post

I'm still so confused. This was one of the least intelligible meltdowns I've seen. Maybe second only to the one the Graham dad (who somehow became a mod) had a couple seasons ago.
    Texas Forever.

Poor 44 - bet you never ROFL again

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    I'm still so confused. This was one of the least intelligible meltdowns I've seen. Maybe second only to the one the Graham dad (who somehow became a mod) had a couple seasons ago.
    Bizarre is the best way I can think to describe what happened last night.. I made a simple ROFL comment to Tejas (we comment on each other's post frequently) and I was laughing at his comment about Reg IV actually having reception when Reg 1 didn't - (cause we continually post that Reg 4 is the "forgotten region") it was more of a 'barb' making fun of US - had ZERO to do with Argyle. Good Lord, I was admonished and berated like I had slammed Argyle all season. I haven't made ONE negative comment - NOT ONE - and believe me, let's face it, there was an opportunity or two. Yes, Argyle has had outstanding teams recently, that's obvious. Congratulations to them.

I did make a post - I think a while back in support of the Sweeny Bulldogs, they are former district mates and we had some very tight football games with them and we struck up a friendly situation between the teams. It is still a free country, so yes, I supported a team that was going up against Argyle, I ask NO forgiveness for that. I'm not a cry baby and have pretty thick skin and quite frankly, I consider the source when I feel like I've been unjustly 'judged' but in this case, I all I can say is WOW... I would hope he got a good night sleep and rereads the post (where there was more than 1 conversation) and he realizes I had no mean spirited intentions in my post.
    Now on to Friday.....

Quote Originally Posted by sk1 View Post
    Oh, I bet I do ROFL

Congrats king of the 4a's again. Impressive 2 yr record!

Quote Originally Posted by sk1 View Post
    LMAO. I thought it was a reference to R4 and R1 when I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by 44inarow View Post
    bizarre is the best way i can think to describe what happened last night.. I made a simple rofl comment to tejas (we comment on each other's post frequently) and i was laughing at his comment about reg iv actually having reception when reg 1 didn't - (cause we continually post that reg 4 is the "forgotten region") it was more of a 'barb' making fun of us - had zero to do with argyle. Good lord, i was admonished and berated like i had slammed argyle all season. I haven't made one negative comment - not one - and believe me, let's face it, there was an opportunity or two. Yes, argyle has had outstanding teams recently, that's obvious. Congratulations to them.

I did make a post - i think a while back in support of the sweeny bulldogs, they are former district mates and we had some very tight football games with them and we struck up a friendly situation between the teams. It is still a free country, so yes, i supported a team that was going up against argyle, i ask no forgiveness for that. I'm not a cry baby and have pretty thick skin and quite frankly, i consider the source when i feel like i've been unjustly 'judged' but in this case, i all i can say is wow... I would hope he got a good night sleep and rereads the post (where there was more than 1 conversation) and he realizes i had no mean spirited intentions in my post.
    Now on to friday.....

Oh, i bet i do rofl
    tgif ��

Letterman

This has been the weirdest thread in downlow history. Basically regaleagle just talking to himself for 95% of the thread.

Congrats to Argyle. Unbelievable team.

Congrats to Sweeny too. If not for the best “collection” of players on one team in Texas HS history, the Bulldogs would more than likely be back to back champs.

The tie was to Corpus Christi Ray 2-2

Yes also to Sweeny, I had seen some of their kids as early when they were 13 in junior league playoffs. Also Decatur they gave Argyle some tough low scoring games both seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    The tie was to Corpus Christi Ray 2-2
    Thanks Amazing record, without a doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk