Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Wow is right......might be another National Championship on the way for little ol' Argyle in 4A......but no congrats on here yet from the other 4A posters.
    are you crying that not enough people have congratulated argyle? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Are you insinuating something else? Can't stand Argyle winning, Huh? Too bad....that's just the way it is. Learn to live with it instead of trying to denigrate me. ROFL....back at you.
    This took a weird turn

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    This took a weird turn
    If you figure it out saggy, please clue us in, we are baffled

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    are you crying that not enough people have congratulated argyle? Lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjaqrPpdQYc
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Congrats to our neighbors from Sweeny on the runner up finish. They gave the juggernaut from argyle a tough game.

But damn, those boys from argyle are something else. Remarkable collection of talent

All-American

I was just happy when Brownwood scored a run in game 2.

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Got that right, You're not worthy, You're not worthy, you suck.

Practice Squad

Look, this man is a gentle soul. I don't think I've ever heard him get sideways with anybody on this forum. I've actually seen him make a number of friends on the Smoakhouse Forum with some really rabid East Texas fans. I don't know what he was reacting to either but I'm not going to kick a man when he's not there to answer for himself. I leave that for chickenhawks. So, my best advice is "move along, nothing to see here."

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    Look, this man is a gentle soul. I don't think I've ever heard him get sideways with anybody on this forum. I've actually seen him make a number of friends on the Smoakhouse Forum with some really rabid East Texas fans. I don't know what he was reacting to either but I'm not going to kick a man when he's not there to answer for himself. I leave that for chickenhawks. So, my best advice is "move along, nothing to see here."
    Well ok, I guess so. Not real sure what a chickenhawk is...I haven’t kicked him, I was verbally “ whatever he did” and I just want to know what I did... honestly. I guess it’s ok to stir things up and disappear, just as long as you’re a gentle soul. Show up and explain what happened and then be done with it. That’s my thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Got that right, You're not worthy, You're not worthy, you suck.
    If that is the case, I, myself am truly not worthy. Seriously dude...from what I get from this no one outside of the Argyle area is worthy. You need to read all of the history. If all it takes to set one off is a jest about audio game reception for region 4 compared to Region 1 then there are other issues here. Maybe you need to take a minute and see what exactly he was reacting to..I don't know, just a suggestion. Maybe read a bit further back and see where I mentioned he was a good guy. I don't know..maybe? I don't know..what do you think?
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

This thread got awesome at the end
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Awesome accomplishment. Congrats Argyle!