I finished my 8 weeks of bilateral radiation yesterday..... I drove from Cuero to Kyle 5 days a week for 8 weeks (except Thanksgiving and Christmas) Another step in this journey (double mastectomy Sept 4th) .... I will be having monthly trips to Round Rock for Dr followups and hopefully final reconstruction surgery in May... I missed the majority of the Gobblers wonderful season but I was there for the 1st game, Navarro home game, Thanksgiving playoff game and of course, the big one at Jerry's World. Guys, remind your wife, girlfriends and/or daughters to get yearly mammograms and ask for ultrasound if anything is suspicious... I had a full exam with Mammogram in Aug of 2017 with "you're just fine, see you in a year" 5 months later, January 23rd, 2018 I found a lump and it was 8.5 cm by the time we got the biopsy, tests, etc. there is ZERO cancer on my side of the family... (obviously, that's no longer true) This is a PSA from me to you.... Also, always listen to your body, I was told by 2 surgeons I just had "dense tissue"

Sorry this is 'off topic' but it's off season and I think a very important issue... I never in a million years thought about getting cancer -