A Date with Destiny, (13-1) Liberty Hill vs (13-2) La Vega for the 4A Division 1 Title.

These two programs have locked horns for the past few years and La Vega has won all the previous contest. This years Liberty Hill team is very strong and Determined, this was shown by ending the longest active streak in all of Texas HS football and downing the mighty Carthage Bulldogs.

Both Teams POUND THE ROCK, What? running teams are not supposed to go to state championships in the days of the king air raid offenses, this is preposterous......

Well all the air raid spreads are all now playing basketball in the gym on wood, where it belongs.

Only 2 very fundamental football teams remain for 2018, The Panthers and Pirates.

I am personally attached to this Liberty Hill team with the strongest of bonds as I have 2 Sons playing on the team along with the fact that I was blessed to coach these kids in either youth tackle football, Lineman challenge, and 7on7, some in all 3. They are my Football Children and I am beyond proud of them.

I of course am confident in Liberty Hill bringing home the Title and will LEAVE A LEGACY !!!