Default Sideline to Sideline 4A and 3A State Finals Show.

Good show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

All-District

Great show as always.
    I would like to thank you guys for a great year of coverage of the whole state.
    Carthage almost made three in a row, but dropped passes for sure touchdowns cannot happen against good teams.
    The good thing is the Dawgs return all four D linemen, two linebackers and a safety on defense. They return 3 O linemen, two wide receivers, running back, and tight end and two more with a lot of playing time. Add a super loaded freshmen team moving up and a super star that might just play QB.
    Looking forward to next year.
    Thanks again, God Bless, and Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyandchrist View Post
    Great show as always.
    I would like to thank you guys for a great year of coverage of the whole state.
    Carthage almost made three in a row, but dropped passes for sure touchdowns cannot happen against good teams.
    The good thing is the Dawgs return all four D linemen, two linebackers and a safety on defense. They return 3 O linemen, two wide receivers, running back, and tight end and two more with a lot of playing time. Add a super loaded freshmen team moving up and a super star that might just play QB.
    Looking forward to next year.
    Thanks again, God Bless, and Merry Christmas.
    Thank ya sir..We will be back in March/April to do it again!

Toot my own horn...not missed a pick now in 3 weeks and 3 state title games! LOL.
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//