Starter

Default Does Decatur have a chance?

Just curious if anyone thinks Decatur has a chance against La Vega. I have no information , but assume they rely on the pass more than the run . I will be honest and say that it would be very surprising to me if this game stayed within 3 TD's as I look for La Vega to roll.

I'm with you on this. I expected Decatur to be gone by now truthfully. But that is how the playoffs work.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Pigskin Prep has La Vega favored by 30

All-District

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Pigskin Prep has La Vega favored by 30
    I'll be making it to this game so should be good for at least a half before starters get pull.

All-American

I just don't see anyway that Decatur can hang with La Vega. I think the Eagles are in the semifinals by virtue of having got hot at the right time, and by having had to navigate a pedestrian region, rather than a gauntlet. It would not have mattered who came out of Region I, I'd still be saying they didn't have a chance against the Region II winner. And I just don't see anything from Decatur that makes me think contrary to that.
    Texas Forever.

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by Celina8 View Post
    Just curious if anyone thinks Decatur has a chance against La Vega. I have no information , but assume they rely on the pass more than the run . I will be honest and say that it would be very surprising to me if this game stayed within 3 TD's as I look for La Vega to roll.
    If they pull this off, they are a team of destiny.

Starter

I have to agree with d0tc0m on Region 1 in my opinion appears to be very weak this season so the gauntlet to the Semi-Finals was not the challenge that La Vega had to face. Not to upset any one out West as I love that part of Texas and they have a rich history of football success , but this seasons that Region seems to be down.