Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liberty Hill

19 46.34%
  • Carthage

22 53.66%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    All-American

Mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past. Not to worry. I'm here to help with your futures. This game won't be decided by 2005 or 6, and it won't be decided by previous Carthage championships. Heck,it won't even be decided by the slot t. This game will be about the LH pass defense. Carthage will find a way to beat it. Dawgs by 10. So now you know.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    Mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past. Not to worry. I'm here to help with your futures. This game won't be decided by 2005 or 6, and it won't be decided by previous Carthage championships. Heck,it won't even be decided by the slot t. This game will be about the LH pass defense. Carthage will find a way to beat it. Dawgs by 10. So now you know.
    NAH. We trust that tonight, aka the future, we are still playing while there are a bunch o teams not playing! The distant future, aka tomorrow, remains to be seen. Hey , BTW in south texas does roadkill count as a speedbump?
    You Talking to Me?

Take it to em LH!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by panfan View Post
    NAH. We trust that tonight, aka the future, we are still playing while there are a bunch o teams not playing! The distant future, aka tomorrow, remains to be seen. Hey , BTW in south texas does roadkill count as a speedbump?
    Roadkill is debris,although if it's been layin there long enough to get hard,it can be upgraded t speedbump. You've never run over a squishy speedbump have you?

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

All-American

Congrats Liberty Hill!!!

Congrats LH. Dawgs just couldn't quite catch up.
    Carthage Bulldogs

2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022

9 X State Football Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    Congrats Liberty Hill!!!
    Yes sir..congrats Panthers!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by oldtownag View Post
    Congrats LH. Dawgs just couldn't quite catch up.
    Great run Carthage! 40 games in a row is a rare rare accomplishment. Panthers need to beat La Vega by 10 or more to further solidify the Carthage legacy. Go Panthers!

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Good win Liberty Hill...

A question for the Carthage folks...
    Are the Carthage radio guys always that bad or did they just have an off game?

Between being monotone the whole game, all the dead air between plays, and calling plays wrong because the were faked out made it almost un-listenable. It would be 3rd and 6 for 10 seconds and then they'd realize it was first and 10 because they got faked out. It happened at least once a drive.

They even gave up and had conceded the loss with 2 minutes left.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    Yes?
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Blog Entries

Congrats carthage on great season. LH, wow. Great hard fought game, won two battles tonight, one against a very good team, the other against very poor officiating.

Starter

Congratulations Liberty Hill on the victory as I touted how good your team was early in the season . Carthage great season and 40 in a row is an incredible accomplishment .

If it weren’t for the refs, I think LH wins by 3 touchdowns. MOST SLANTED referees I’ve ever seen. It was unreal. I think there were 2 penalties called on Carthage the whole game??? How many did LH have? 10-12?

Honestly Carthage wasn’t that impresssive. Congrats on a great season though!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy D 11 View Post
    If it weren’t for the refs, I think LH wins by 3 touchdowns. MOST SLANTED referees I’ve ever seen. It was unreal. I think there were 2 penalties called on Carthage the whole game??? How many did LH have? 10-12?

Geez.... you won.... Who cares at that point??

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy D 11 View Post

They did score 41 on ya.Pretty impressive in my book.smh