Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
While your point here may technically correct, it still points to priorities. Schools are cutting programming all over the place and still building multi-million $ stadiums. The point that these come from diff pots of money is irrelevant given that there is a finite amount of money.

I remember the stories of when my old school build a new stadium in 1969. They used the tradesmen in the community and they donated time. My grandfather was a plumber and did all the plumbing work for the stadium. I realize times change, but make no mistake, it's become about the all mighty dollar.

In the state of Texas we allow individual communities to determine their destiny...those communities when voting for bonds should make their voices heard in regards to bonds and vote those construction bonds down and demand accountability from their administrators regarding educational programs being cut...

I am interested to hear which school districts are building multi-million dollar stadiums while also cutting educational programs....if you dont mind could you share some examples?? I would definitely like to look into those situations to get some more color behind that