Blog Entries

Default Army vs Navy - December 8

Game time 2:00 central. Look for the red and pink dots in the see of black. Below freezing at game time, so wife and daughter gonna wear ski jackets. I'll wave at the camera when it gets to us! yeah right. Ought to be a good game, but Army is a 12 point favorite. Panfan Jr., been getting lots of play time, but may miss this game, strained MCL during last weeks practice so they may hold him out pending practice this week. Hawaiian slot back is done for the year and for good - tore MCL, ACL and some other *CL ligament - He is a senior.

Army will be playing in the Armed forces Bowl again this year against U of H - featuring old boerne QB Quinten Dormady, on December 22 in FT. Worth. Army missed other bowl opportunities due to contracts between schools and bowls - As an Independent, no contracts, no obligations, but have to win and put butts in seats to get a bid.
    Last edited by panfan; 12-04-2018 at 11:25 AM.
    You Talking to Me?

All-American

Will be watching it Just hope it's as close and exciting game decided at the end.Will be pulling for Army which all my deceased uncles were in

Blog Entries

It was a great game and atmosphere. Hope those that watched it enjoyed it. If you are looking for a game in late December and are in Ft Worth, Army vs U of H in Ft Worth on December 22. Saw something about a family four pack - tickets, dogs, drink, and chips - 100 bucks for all!
    You Talking to Me?