Letterman

Default Many great Regional games to see in Dallas/Fort Worth area

It's hard to choose what games to see if your team is out of the running.
    Thursday 11-29 Waco LaVega vs Paris at Ford Frisco center
    Friday Arlington Lamar vs Duncanville in Mansfield
    Frisco Reedy vs Burleson Centennial at Southlake
    Aledo vs Dallas SOC at Midlothian

and the big one.....Midlothian Heritage vs Carthage at Ford Center in Frisco
    Don't Mess With the CAT

All-American

I am using this Friday to see a really good small school game...so I'm gonna see San Saba and Celeste....Holliday and Buffalo is another great small school game being played at Birdville

All-American

Shiner and Refugio would be a great small school game to watch

Gilmer plays Pleasant Grove in Allen, Friday @ 7:30. That's a long way out of the way for both schools.
    "Kaizen"

".......offense wins games, but DEFENSE wins championships!"

P.R.I.D.E.

Gilmer Buckeyes -State Champions:

2004 3A - Division II
    2009 3A - Division I
    2014 4A - Division II
    2023 4A - Division II

All-American

Waco also has some great games . A 6A double header at McLane Stadium plus Franklin and Grandview at Waco ISD. 12-0 Longview vs 12-0 Vandegrift should be awesome!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I am using this Friday to see a really good small school game...so I'm gonna see San Saba and Celeste....Holliday and Buffalo is another great small school game being played at Birdville
    Well.... I'm going to see that one too. Really curious to see how good San Saba really is. They've been down for long time but have been absolutely rolling this year and have not really been challenged. I grew up in San Saba and graduated from there MANY years ago, good to see them playing well.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Watched San Saba vs Crawford earlier this year, when Lorena was blowing Madisonville out at home. San Saba is my old neck of the woods, and my nieces husband is DC at the Dillos. They are having a heck of a year. Go by and say hi to coach Aguirre after the game.

Coach Huey was OC at Lorena and really mentored my son, then went on to Rockdale and won State as OC. Now he's got Buffalo hitting on all cylinders as AD.
    Last edited by FB-fanatic; 11-27-2018 at 09:06 PM.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Getting close to gametime for the Paris/LV battle at The Star in Frisco. I'm tuning into that one on NFHS while watching the Cowboys on TV at the same time. Rooting for a Paris win......it would be considered an upset if the Wildcats win. Not so sure it would be......I think this game will be close.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.