3 25.00%
  • Panthers

9 75.00%
    All-District

Default Navarro vs Raymondville

Friday Nov. 23 in Beeville

Navarro will be home

All-American

Navarro the home team? Consider yourselves fortunate! If Raymondville were the home team, you would have been graced by the presence of undoubtedly the most annoying PA announcer in the entire state of Texas. I'm not kidding.

Also, Raymondville will bring a large student section with them, and they get loud. They're also disrespectful little _____ (use any word you like), they'll sneak over to the opposing side and talk crap out loud or do something to disrespect your team and fans. Make sure authorities are there on your side to make sure those Raymondville kids don't get into the Navarro side stands.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas View Post
    Navarro the home team? Consider yourselves fortunate! If Raymondville were the home team, you would have been graced by the presence of undoubtedly the most annoying PA announcer in the entire state of Texas. I'm not kidding.

Also, Raymondville will bring a large student section with them, and they get loud. They're also disrespectful little _____ (use any word you like), they'll sneak over to the opposing side and talk crap out loud or do something to disrespect your team and fans. Make sure authorities are there on your side to make sure those Raymondville kids don't get into the Navarro side stands.
    I’m willing to bet our administration will have a field day if they try to pull that crap! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by 10ForTheWin View Post
    I’m willing to bet our administration will have a field day if they try to pull that crap! Lmao

When Port Isabel played them this season at their house, several kids from their student section paid us a visit.

One group of them with a fishing pole and bait, while another carried a cast net while yelling out "look at all these mullet!" Another group went up to the top of the stands and yelled out "F__K the Tarpons"! It just so happened they did that within earshot of our Superintendent, PIHS Principal, and PIJH Principal. If anything happened to those kids, I'm not aware of it, but I'm sure our Superintendent told Raymondville leadership all about it.

So be warned, they may try their shenanigans on y'all.

Remember seeing this group of seniors for Raymondville as freshmen and saying that group could be the one to make a run. Good matchup to see where Raymondville is at.

Might make it to this game instead of RH/Cuero game.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Remember seeing this group of seniors for Raymondville as freshmen and saying that group could be the one to make a run. Good matchup to see where Raymondville is at.

Might make it to this game instead of RH/Cuero game.
    Yeah, that RH/Cuero game looks to be a blowout on paper.

All-District

Don't know much about Raymondville but have they played against a true Slot T offense before? Navarro did not attempt a pass last week and still had 441 yds on 38 off. plays . If you have not played a Slot T team then I do know replicating it in practice is not easy.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bag-o-chips View Post
    Don't know much about Raymondville but have they played against a true Slot T offense before? Navarro did not attempt a pass last week and still had 441 yds on 38 off. plays . If you have not played a Slot T team then I do know replicating it in practice is not easy.
    Don't think Raymondville has seen a Slot-T all season.

However, their DL and LB corps are very strong and stout. They completely dominated PI at the LOS. That doesn't mean they'll do it to Navarro, but that is one of Raymondville's strengths.

All-District

No passing from Navarro in the game. We were down 17-0 in the second. 17-7 at half. Reaction was crazy from Raymondville after we scored before half. After they recover the onside they took a knee without trying to take any shots down the field. Their fans were booing as they left the field. Panthers fed on that and went and scored 28 points in the second half and held them to 10 points.
    Leading rusher sat out and De leon had 188 yards on 35 carries. Simms had 110 yards and Butler had 72 yards. 369 total yards while Raymondville had 291 total with 217 passing.

Who says a Slot T can not come back from 3 scores down?

No passing from Navarro in the game. We were down 17-0 in the second. 17-7 at half. Reaction was crazy from Raymondville after we scored before half. After they recover the onside they took a knee without trying to take any shots down the field. Their fans were booing as they left the field. Panthers fed on that and went and scored 28 points in the second half and held them to 10 points.
    Leading rusher sat out and De leon had 188 yards on 35 carries. Simms had 110 yards and Butler had 72 yards. 369 total yards while Raymondville had 291 total with 217 passing.

Congrats Panthers on a hard fought game.

"GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

Junior Varsity

Not to mention our Starting QB and Saftey one played one offensive snap before going down on defense and didn’t come back in until the last drive of the half.