Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Varsity

Dang Regal, your quite the drama queen!
    They all seen the video, they know who did it and he’s been kicked off the team and Yoakum ISD is paying to repair all damages.
    Regal, what did they ever do with that Goliad coach who got drunk, drove is car into the side of that house and caught it on fire?

All-American
    Blog Entries

They fired him. I'm not the one that caused this unlawful destruction of Goliad ISD Athletic Center property......your beloved Yoakum Bulldogs did and that Head Coach Bo Robinson is and should rightly so be held accountable......end of story all day long and on Sundays too!! It's readily apparent that he even tried to divert the attention of this shaningan and keep it as quiet as possible......not even alerting anyone whatsoever from the Goliad side. What kind of man is that for a Head Coach/AD, Huh? You need to put your questions to someone other than me......I'm just reporting what so many others should be......and letting those that are trying to circumvent correctness know that there are some serious issues here that need to come to light. It's all about what is correct and ethical.....after the fact. I for one and probably there are many others that will agree that there is no way only one player is responsible for all of these damages. But what did the Yoakum ISD do so far, Huh? It's what it is......and I'm here to call it what it is......a coverup. And if you don't like it......too bad Bluecat!!! Somebody over in Yoakum.....perhaps quite a few connected with that program......need to go take a loooong look in the mirror. Go find somebody else to blame.....it's not Goliad or regaleagle. Truth will set you free.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 11-15-2018 at 07:06 PM.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Junior Varsity

Regal, the supts and the authority’s have the video.They are in charge of the investigation and all parties involved are doing what needs to be done to remedy this situation. Anyone or everyone who caused this damage Will be held accountable. Rumors, inneuendo, and smears do nothing to remedy this situation.
    Good luck in the playoffs.