Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pudlugger View Post
    Smells kind of fishy doesn't it?
    I bet they're waiting on CSI or NCIS to complete the analysis of all the urine samples... (lame attempt at humor)

This is a very unfortunate situation. I will say I give kudos to YISD Supt Tom Kelley for speaking up from damn near the get go, accepting liability and payment for damages. Doesn't change the situation but at least he didn't hide, and Lord Have Mercy, we've seen MANY officials in the past hide, etc.
    My hope is that Goliad ISD is able to get their property 100% repaired (and hopefully apologized to) the guilty person (s) (and anyone that aided in the situation) be held accountable and the world starts turning again. There are fine folks on both ends of this situation and the head guy (Supt) in Yoakum, I believe is trying to do the right thing.. Let's give it a chance.....
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

**** I have no dog in this catfight, just throwing in my 2 cents ***

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American
    Blog Entries

Here's the latest according to my brother who lives in Goliad. The crime scene is still being investigated and it has been determined that there is no way only one person could do the damage that was inflicted to the visitor's locker room at the Goliad Athletic Center.....7 yrs. old now. 38 padded seats were slashed and ripped, all the toilets were jammed up and overflowing, a Yoakum Football tray of some sort was shattered into pieces, the water cooler was pulled out of the wall, and just the mess of the entire locker room.....it was obvious that this kind of destruction had to be the work of several or a group. There is no way that Coach Bo Robinson did not know......and further more he left the scene without a word to anybody from the Goliad side. Not only that, but Goliad's coach Bobby Nicholson(a former Yoakum coach under Robinson) said if this sort of thing happened on his watch, Goliad would simply forfeit the rest of the season. But that's not what happened......so far no word publicly from HC Bo Robinson......everything is being done thru Yoakum Superintendent. Sounds to me like there are some guilty parties here on this Yoakum squad that plan to be playing that game against Columbus.....a coverup......that's what it's beginning to look like to me. Right is right and wrong is wrong as long as the day is long. It doesn't take Rocket Science to conclude something is rotten here. I'm hearing this information thru my brother that is a reliable source living in Goliad and has close ties to some of the locals that are Tigers Boosters. There is more to this story than is being let out......more to come. From now on.....any game Yoakum plays in will require 2 security guards in the locker room.....not the right punishment, for sure. More to come on this story.......
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Stop accusing and let the process play out, if there is video like been mention wait for all the info to come out then fire away!

...it was Greendawg!......

Junior Varsity

Dang Regal, your quite the drama queen!
    They all seen the video, they know who did it and he’s been kicked off the team and Yoakum ISD is paying to repair all damages.
    Regal, what did they ever do with that Goliad coach who got drunk, drove is car into the side of that house and caught it on fire?

All-American
    Blog Entries

They fired him. I'm not the one that caused this unlawful destruction of Goliad ISD Athletic Center property......your beloved Yoakum Bulldogs did and that Head Coach Bo Robinson is and should rightly so be held accountable......end of story all day long and on Sundays too!! It's readily apparent that he even tried to divert the attention of this shaningan and keep it as quiet as possible......not even alerting anyone whatsoever from the Goliad side. What kind of man is that for a Head Coach/AD, Huh? You need to put your questions to someone other than me......I'm just reporting what so many others should be......and letting those that are trying to circumvent correctness know that there are some serious issues here that need to come to light. It's all about what is correct and ethical.....after the fact. I for one and probably there are many others that will agree that there is no way only one player is responsible for all of these damages. But what did the Yoakum ISD do so far, Huh? It's what it is......and I'm here to call it what it is......a coverup. And if you don't like it......too bad Bluecat!!! Somebody over in Yoakum.....perhaps quite a few connected with that program......need to go take a loooong look in the mirror. Go find somebody else to blame.....it's not Goliad or regaleagle. Truth will set you free.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 11-15-2018 at 07:06 PM.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Stop accusing and let the process play out, if there is video like been mention wait for all the info to come out then fire away!
    Why should we have to "wait" for the process to play out??? What ever happened to truth and righteousness among men of high ethical standards, Huh? Is putting the "rights" of those that did wrong greater than truth and righteousness while ignoring the rights of others that have been wronged or may be affected in some way??? These are the questions those in control of the Yoakum side need to be asking themselves.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 11-15-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Why should we have to "wait" for the process to play out??? What ever happened to truth and righteousness among men of high ethical standards, Huh? Is putting the "rights" of those that did wrong greater than truth and righteousness while ignoring the rights of others that have been wronged or may be affected in some way??? These are the questions those in control of the Yoakum side need to be asking themselves.
    Regal, i typically enjoy your comments, and almost never post on Down low, but you need to read your own words. Who made you so high and mighty to judge. What happened was wrong, and it will play out, and if there were more than one individual, I'm sure the video will play it out. You need to take a step back, and come back down to earth. Good Luck to all the play off teams

All-American
    Blog Entries

I'm not talking about the who done its so much as those in control of the team over in Yoakum and how this incident was handled by men supposedly of high ethics and character. Immediately after the incident occurred and all the way up to this point. If you don't see something wrong in the way this incident has progressed......then I guess you are a bit shortsighted also. Is EVERYBODY numb nowadays to righteous behavior and truthfulness? Which side of the equation will you support most, Huh? Let's denigrate regaleagle for speaking up......that's the culprit in all of this. All the same......I'll stand for right vs wrong all day long and speak up instead of remaining silent when I see injustice at work.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 11-15-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Why does this come mind? Exodus 32:19
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Surveillance video of a locker room? Where kids dress and walk around naked and piss and poop? That doesn't seem legal.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rb585 View Post
    Surveillance video of a locker room? Where kids dress and walk around naked and piss and poop? That doesn't seem legal.
    I think the surveillance cameras were outside the locker room surveiling the doors and other parts of the athletic center.

Junior Varsity

Regal, the supts and the authority’s have the video.They are in charge of the investigation and all parties involved are doing what needs to be done to remedy this situation. Anyone or everyone who caused this damage Will be held accountable. Rumors, inneuendo, and smears do nothing to remedy this situation.
    Good luck in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    I'm not talking about the who done its so much as those in control of the team over in Yoakum and how this incident was handled by men supposedly of high ethics and character. Immediately after the incident occurred and all the way up to this point. If you don't see something wrong in the way this incident has progressed......then I guess you are a bit shortsighted also. Is EVERYBODY numb nowadays to righteous behavior and truthfulness? Which side of the equation will you support most, Huh? Let's denigrate regaleagle for speaking up......that's the culprit in all of this. All the same......I'll stand for right vs wrong all day long and speak up instead of remaining silent when I see injustice at work.
    I truly understand what you mean concerning ethics and character Regal, and I applaud you for that stance. The world has definitely changed, and continues to change. I'm old school, and I struggle with changes. Let the innocent be innocent until proven guilty. Just my thought. Good luck to all tonight, and enjoy.

All-American
    Blog Entries

The worst part of this whole affair is that those who worked so hard and toiled so much to gain the support and respect of the community, the student body, opponents, and peers.....the many good people from Yoakum.......have to suffer for the actions of a few. The damages inflicted upon the athletic center of Goliad is nothing compared to the damages self-inflicted upon the Yoakum football program, the Yoakum ISD, and the Yoakum community as a whole. It's a shame for all of those that are totally innocent and caught in the middle of this unbelievable situation. And the worst part is that these two teams know each other very well......the Head Coaches even worked together for a number of years. It's very disheartening......for both sides of the equation.