Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pearsall

1 5.88%
  • Cuero

16 94.12%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Bi Dist: Cuero (9-1) vs. Pearsall (4-6), 7 p.m. Thursday, San Antonio's Alamo Stadium

An Easy win for the Gobblers

Letterman

Pearsall is very young and very inexperienced. Graduated 28 seniors from 10-1 team.

Other than Whittington, who is there to look for from Cuero? The Gobbers are obviously a stacked squad.

Default Bi Dist: Cuero (9-1) vs. Pearsall (4-6), 7 p.m. Thursday, San Antonio's Alamo Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Third View Post
    Pearsall is very young and very inexperienced. Graduated 28 seniors from 10-1 team.

Other than Whittington, who is there to look for from Cuero? The Gobbers are obviously a stacked squad.
    There are quite a few to look out for. #6 Grant committed to Army and a 1000 yard rusher, #7 Albrecht leading scorer ,950 yds rushing. Wr’s Lange, Haynes, Devyn Whittington all have good hands and speed. On defense Moore, Droomgoole ,on the line are very good. An Barta has had thrown for almost 1700 yds, 16 tds with only 5 int. And is completing 70 per cent of his passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

All-American

Cuero Webcast link
    https://gobblersports.com/

http://www.crossroadstoday.com/story...ball-stays-hot

my first try at a 'link' in ages... hope it works....

GO MEAN GREEN

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Welcome back 44. GOD Bless. Had checked on you with the ladies at JHC.
    YnoT us?

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Welcome back 44. GOD Bless. Had checked on you with the ladies at JHC.
    Thanks YTB - after being off work 2+ months, I came back to work 11/1 - radiation oncologist predicts we'll be 'back at it' week after Thanksgiving ........ I will drive from Cuero to SETON Kyle daily, 5 days a week for at least 6 weeks...- I hope to work 1-5 during treatment...
    I'm not going to the game tonight, can't take a chance of getting sick with this cold and wind, but I will be watching on Texanlive.com.... One Game at a Time

GO MEAN GREEN

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Letterman

Second meeting between the two, playoffs or otherwise (except for a scrimmage in the late 1990s or early 2000s).
    Cuero won a 6-0 decision in bi-district in 1938.

Second meeting between the two, playoffs or otherwise (except for a scrimmage in the late 1990s or early 2000s).
    Cuero won a 6-0 decision in bi-district in 1938.
    Interesting... didn't realize that! Maybe we've played baseball?

Letterman

I believe so but couldn't say. Not very much interaction sports-wise between the schools.

Hey, what do you think of our uniforms? Lol

LOVE THE COLOR

This is a cool picture... lots of emotion for sure!

Letterman

Pearsall will be home team and wearing those uniforms tonight. Best of luck to you guys. Praying for a safe outcome for everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Green View Post
    There are quite a few to look out for. #6 Grant committed to Army and a 1000 yard rusher, #7 Albrecht leading scorer ,950 yds rushing. Wr’s Lange, Haynes, Devyn Whittington all have good hands and speed. On defense Moore, Droomgoole ,on the line are very good. An Barta has had thrown for almost 1700 yds, 16 tds with only 5 int. And is completing 70 per cent of his passes.

What was the name of the kid that was around 6'7 that played some qb don't see his name mention above?

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    What was the name of the kid that was around 6'7 that played some qb don't see his name mention above?
    Bralen Taylor is his name. He was given a scholarship and is playing for Baylor.

"GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

Pearsall will be home team and wearing those uniforms tonight. Best of luck to you guys. Praying for a safe outcome for everyone involved.
    Amen, I totally agree - safe travels to all