All-American

Default Gas prices going down in Wharton

Gas prices are finally going down in Wharton. Was $2.59 two weeks ago. Now $2.43 at Buc-ees. Now $2.41 at Walmart with gas card at Murphy USA
    What about in your neck of the woods. It's $2.49 at Love's Truck Stop just behind our house here in Hungerford

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Gas prices are finally going down in Wharton. Was $2.59 two weeks ago. Now $2.43 at Buc-ees. Now $2.41 at Walmart with gas card at Murphy USA
    What about in your neck of the woods. It's $2.49 at Love's Truck Stop just behind our house here in Hungerford
    These days I'm more concerned with the price of layin mash.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

Wti and Brent have been hovering around 70/80, respectively, for a while now. I think the intention is to keep it that range because it’s profitable for the oil industry while not gouging consumers (i.e 4+$/gal).

The recent sanctions on Iran is taking barrels off the market but Saudi/Russia and opec have the ability to increase production as needed and meet frequently to discuss the on going production limit agreements.

Of course domestic production is not regulated by opec and has been increasing significantly, but proposition 112 on the upcoming ballot in Colorado could have a massive effect. If the initiative passes, it would essentially ban oil and gas drilling in Colorado, which is a major source of production (DJ basin).

Lots of factors at play....

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Wti and Brent have been hovering around 70/80, respectively, for a while now. I think the intention is to keep it that range because it’s profitable for the oil industry while not gouging consumers (i.e 4+$/gal).

The recent sanctions on Iran is taking barrels off the market but Saudi/Russia and opec have the ability to increase production as needed and meet frequently to discuss the on going production limit agreements.

Of course domestic production is not regulated by opec and has been increasing significantly, but proposition 112 on the upcoming ballot in Colorado could have a massive effect. If the initiative passes, it would essentially ban oil and gas drilling in Colorado, which is a major source of production (DJ basin).

Lots of factors at play....
    Someone in Colorado is smoking too much of that legal grass.

All-District

Gas prices here in Gonzales are hovering around $2.42 to 2,.49. I can live with this. Looked in the local paper yesterday and there were column after column of help wanted ads. Looks like oil is definitely on the rebound.

All-District
    Blog Entries

Gas prices are down alittle in central Texas - Hill Country but diesel has gone up - at $3

Blog Entries

Drill baby drill
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019