Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Default Cowboys Thread for the season

I guess it's better just to start a thread for the Cowboys for all season just in case anybody wants to post something.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Cowboys 2-3 for the season, but have Jacksonville at home today and are playing their best game so far this season.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Looks like I can put back on my Cowboys cap and don my Cowboys shirt again. The Cowboys lead at halftime 24-0......Yesirree Bob!!

All-American
    Blog Entries

I don't see how touching the pylon without having two feet in bounds would work the same for a defensive player on the opponent's goal line as it does for Td's. I would think you have to touch with both feet and not just one foot and the pylon on an interception or fumble recovery in your opponent's endzone. What's the NFL rule? I guess the NCAA and Texas High School football rulings would be the same.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Cowboys in a MUST win today against a very good offensive Atlanta Falcons team. The Boyz D better play outstanding or their playoff hopes are gone. Beasley already dropped a certain TD from inside the 10......they had to settle for a field goal. You can't win big games like this. It was a very easy catch to make.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Matt Ryan just stands tall back there and fires away......Cowboys need some sacks, turnovers, and offensive firepower today. What they really need is to keep the Falcons offense off the field with long drives that they convert to TD's.