Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liberty Hill Panthers

12 85.71%
  • Lampasas Badgers

2 14.29%
    All-State

Default Lampasas @ Liberty Hill

Friday October 19th Lampasas Badgers @ Liberty Hill Panthers kicks off at 7:30pm. The Badgers have been up and down this season but have shown they have some Offensive fire power and absolutely destroyed Burnet last week. The Badgers also showed they have some potential by taking unfefeated La Vernia into overtime earlier in the Season.

The Panthers on other hand are showing to be a legit contender for a state title and had an absolutely dominating performance in the district opener against Fredericksbug in a 69-7 win. The Billies had been averaging 36 points per game until Friday when the Panthers dominated them on both sides of the ball which accounted for almost 700 yards of LH offense and holding Fred to about 160 yards of offense.

The Badgers dont care for the Panthers and should come out swinging, what say you???
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018

All-State

I’ll go with LB in a huge upset as they catch the Barneys flat footed basking in the glow of their achievements so far.

“Really, Rocket Man?” asked LHPfactory.

“No, not really,” laughed Rocket Man, “but I think I had you going for a second or two!”
    Rockets Never Quit!

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    I’ll go with LB in a huge upset as they catch the Barneys flat footed basking in the glow of their achievements so far.

“Really, Rocket Man?” asked LHPfactory.

“No, not really,” laughed Rocket Man, “but I think I had you going for a second or two!”
    Hey, everyone is entitled to an opinion even if it’s wrong lol. Haters gonna hate and LH gonna win win win!!!
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018

Starter

The Panthers continue to roll like a loaded freight train down a mountain...doubt this was is even close .

All-District
    Blog Entries

LH will continue to roll along - Badgers just a bump in the road. LH 60 - Lamp 14

All-District

Cats roll on

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by solocam View Post
    Cats roll on
    This Liberty Hill team is a lot like the 2007 State Championship team. I saw them once is the playoff that year in the semi finals at the Alamo Dome and they blew the team they were playing 50 plus points. Then they dominated in state finals That was second straight State championship game they won in a row.
    Man there some great teams in 4A D1. Waco L , Argile,Chartage, Liberty Hill and Stephenville Isure I missed a couple but I don't think I see this strong of a division in all the 50 yrs I followed HS Football. When I was younger me and my buddies would go to Astrodome or Almodome and watch 6 playoff games on Friday and Saturday. My passion still there but my body is wearing out. I get love watch these youngster who are the best of the best work so hard and the Coaches that teaches them how to deal with life after football. I even seen Old Green play in early 70 's for his beloved Gooblers. We good friends and he such a class act. There a lot of friendship between Yoakum and Cuero and after we play the rival game most fans wishes the best for each other. I personally think Cuero has good shot of winning 4AD2 SC since they got Jordan W and K Grant back from injuries. Yoakum has a good shot of going deep in 3AD1. There just so many good teams in that division that are equal it who gets hot like Rockdale last year after they got kids back from injuries.
    Last edited by bd62; 10-15-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stardog View Post
    LH will continue to roll along - Badgers just a bump in the road. LH 60 - Lamp 14
    Probably one that's been run over a few too many times. Don't see many district obstacles this year. Canyon Lake might give them some game for about the first half.
    You Talking to Me?

All-State

Lamp’s hanging at halftime
    Rockets Never Quit!

Blog Entries

Surprising 21 13 LH at the half