Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bag-o-chips View Post
    Navarro never rushed the punter. Declined all penalties but one. Clock ran second half. Kicked 4 field goals in the first half on first down. 2 safeties and 3 pick 6 along with a fumble recovered for a td. Recovered a fumble on a ko and told the refs to give Eastside the ball. After the game the players were upbeat, full of respect and very positive as was the coaching staff. They played until the end and never got down on each other. We counted 17 people in the stands, no band or cheerleaders. When they made their only first down our stands cheered for them. I am sure these kids fight battles most of us don't know. My hat is off to te kids and coaches who stick it out and do the right things.
    Was the game at Navarro? That may explain no band. There weren't many more than 17 when I saw them...maybe 20.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by LH Panther Mom View Post
    Was the game at Navarro? That may explain no band. There weren't many more than 17 when I saw them...maybe 20.
    Yes it was. Maybe a Cuero fan will give us a report tonight on EM crowd,band, etc.

All-District
    Blog Entries

If the lack of fans LH had at last weeks game and the the fans I expect for Burnet this Friday - will be lot of good seating for this game.