Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-American

Default Texas-OU Shootout-Saturday on Fox at 11 a.m.

Sooners win by at least 24 points, but I hope it's close r

I think OU will win but I think Texas can hang. Sooners by 14

All-American
    Blog Entries

I've got my Orange colors and of course my Horns cap on today. A little chile con queso and some gametime treats to munch on as I watch the Horns give OU a lesson in futility, hahaha. It's a very good game and I'm pulling for my Texas boys that stayed in Texas.......Yeehaaa!!
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Texas 38
    Okla. 24

5:20 3rd qtr.

Texas just scored again and Okie has the ball
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Boomer Sooners punt to Texas 20.....Go get em Horns!!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Ingram for 8 on first......him and Ehlinger are tearing em up. The O-line is doing the job for Texas.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Another short completion on the inside slant to Johnson to move the chains. There goes Ingram again for 3 on first.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Past midfield on that completion for another first.....Ehlinger had all day.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Big strike to Humpheys and then yards after the catch down to the Sooner 15 now......Ehlinger had lots of time again.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Goes back to back to Humphrey for another TD pass over the middle......Texas ruling the roost today in the Cotton Bowl. Everything is working because the playcalling is on target.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Okie's D was suspect.....and now we are seeing it. They have a great offense.....but Texas has a great defense to keep then at bay. Horns offense was the question....and they are coming thru. But here comes the Sooner offense again......moving the chains quickly.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Texas 45
    Boomer Sooner 24

End of 3rd

Hook 'Em

All-American
    Blog Entries

OU driving now past midfield......Murray throws incomplete. 3rd and 13 now at the Texas 45.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Foster sacks Murray......the Texas crowd is going beserko. Horns are on the rise again. Punt down to the Texas 13......Texas winning in the 4th by a good margin.

All-American
    Blog Entries

After the win.....I'll head on over to the Winstar wearing my colors......cross that border at the Red River and pull right in. Maybe I'll be lucky on the tables today too, Huh? I like to play the TEXAS HOLD-EM......just like the Horns are doing right now.......Oh Yeah!!!