View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Needvillle

4 33.33%
  • El Campo

8 66.67%
    All-American

Default Week 5: District Opener - Needville (2-2) at El Campo (2-2)

They start counting now in this wild district

All-American

The Birds still have some injurieA since before the season started and may be back against the Jays who's two wins came against two very weak teams. EC played a tougher non-district schedule and playing at home against the Jays will help. Take away the PIck 6 against Wharton and the Birds probably win and they are 3-1. They played the Gobblers tough for the most part. Going the the Birds in what should be an offensive showing

All-American

What and offensive explosion by the Jays who had a girl kicking extra points. Can't wait for Needville to play Sealy

Damn el campo got spanked by the jays.... that doesn’t happen very often. Jays better than usual and rice birds clearly nowhere near where they usually are

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Damn el campo got spanked by the jays.... that doesn’t happen very often. Jays better than usual and rice birds clearly nowhere near where they usually are
    Yup, the Birds aren't showing the progress I'd hoped for but oh well, I guess that's what down years are like. The good news is 7 or 8 coming back on each side of the ball next year. That's unheard of around here. If we can hang on there could be a playoff spot on the line when the Birds come to WC.for that last game.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    Yup, the Birds aren't showing the progress I'd hoped for but oh well, I guess that's what down years are like. The good news is 7 or 8 coming back on each side of the ball next year. That's unheard of around here. If we can hang on there could be a playoff spot on the line when the Birds come to WC.for that last game.
    Wc is definitely in a down year as well. At our current rate, I don’t see us beating EC