Thread: Biggest Upsets

All-American

Default Biggest Upsets

River Battle
    Wharton 27
    El Campo 21
    Tiger offense came up with big plays and defense had pick 6 and made the big plays in the final minutes of the game

All-American

Sort of
    Caldwell 40
    Columbus 27

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Springtown beating kennedale 30-0 has gotta be close to top of upset list for the week.
    I was shocked when I saw that. Springtown couldn't beat Stephenville JV last year.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Springtown beating kennedale 30-0 has gotta be close to top of upset list for the week.
    I was shocked when I saw that. Springtown couldn't beat Stephenville JV last year.
    Kennedale was an 8 point favorite and lost by 30. (=38) El campo a 29 point favorite lost by 6. (=35) Somehow that does'nt help much. I still feel like sh__.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

All-District
    Blog Entries

Not an upset but dang close: La Vernia 51 - Lampasas 50

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by stardog View Post
    Not an upset but dang close: La Vernia 51 - Lampasas 50
    I was very impressed with Lampasas size, and neat seeing them transform to the spread.

Letterman

What is the inside scoop on Kennedale. I know Springtown has Cameron Rickett but this is ridiculous. I did not see the game but could it be grades? I don't know why Kennedale has fallen off a cliff.
    Don't Mess With the CAT

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleedgreen View Post
    What is the inside scoop on Kennedale. I know Springtown has Cameron Rickett but this is ridiculous. I did not see the game but could it be grades? I don't know why Kennedale has fallen off a cliff.
    My father in-law said Kennedale had a significant injury but he couldn't confirm and he's nuts.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Gladewater 44-37 over Pleasant Grove at home. It snapped PG's 17 game winning streak. GW is for real at 4-0 and should be a serious contender for Jerry World this season in Class 3A-D1.......they dropped down. Go look at the filmclips and game recap for Gladewater and you'll see what I mean.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Letterman

My father in-law said Kennedale had a significant injury but he couldn't confirm and he's nuts.
    I've been talking around and people say the Kats lost too many linemen to graduation. Hopefully, what they have now will improve drastically before the playoffs. Something else I don't understand is why Kennedale doesn't post stats.
    Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
    Don't Mess With the CAT