H 4

Turnovers
    S 2 (2f)
    H 2 (1f, 1i)

Sacks
    S 2
    H 4

Good game.
    For what it's worth Stephenville had 2 early turnovers spotted Heritage 14 points and the Stephenville qb went out with what appears to be a serious leg injury early in the game.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Sorry to hear about your qb......or any player with a serious leg injury. We know how that can be at Argyle with our main dude Copeland going out last season......even though we did have a capable guy in Clearman to fill the position. But losing your starting qb at this level......heck, at every level......does cause problems for the offense.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Sorry to hear about your qb......or any player with a serious leg injury. We know how that can be at Argyle with our main dude Copeland going out last season......even though we did have a capable guy in Clearman to fill the position. But losing your starting qb at this level......heck, at every level......does cause problems for the offense.
    We'll be ok, the backup is more than capable BUT he hurt himself last week so was playing on a bad hip too. He looked like Aaron Rodgers hopping around on one leg in the pocket last night.

All that being said, Stephenville still could have won the game. A great play late by probably the best player on the field was the difference.

Need to get through Georgetown next week healthy and then get ready to strap it up in the district. Luckily there's a bye after next week's game too.

On a side note, Stephenvilles defense has scored a touchdown in all four games this season.
    Last edited by jason; 09-22-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Junior Varsity

Stephenville will be fine. I was impressed with the job the backup QB did coming in last night. Not taking anything away from MH but I felt like Stephenville won that game on both sides of the ball. Costly turnovers with very short field position was the difference in that game in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Stephenville will be fine. I was impressed with the job the backup QB did coming in last night. Not taking anything away from MH but I felt like Stephenville won that game on both sides of the ball. Costly turnovers with very short field position was the difference in that game in my opinion.
    Same thing happened to Melissa. Had the ball on the 10 and 5 yard lines going in for scores and fumbled the ball.
    1stand10