View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Navarro

5 62.50%
  • La Grange

3 37.50%
    All-American

Default Navarro (2-1) vs La Grange (2-1)

Navarro hosts La Grange Friday. Both are 2-1 coming off loses this week. Navarro lost to marble Falls 42-32 after wins over Gonzales and Marion. LG lost to La Vernia 41-14 after wins over Fulshear and Columbus. The Leopards have experience with the slot T having both Navarro and Liberty Hill on their schedule last year bit they lost these games handily. After a disappointing showing last week will the Lep defense show up to keep it close? The Panthers will be looking to regain their winning ways against the underdog Leopards. Meanwhile LG is searching for the breakout win to get their mojo back before district. Navarro would be at least a 14 point favorite in this game but I can't go against our Leps. I'm hoping for a better showing by the defense and more unpredictable play calling from the coaches for the upset.

Navarro is really banged up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by vincehaass1994 View Post
    Navarro is really banged up

Really? Sorry to hear that. Please elaborate if you will. They looked pretty solid in the Hudl tapes from the Marble Falls game. LG is thankfully pretty healthy right now. We're looking forward to tonight's game as an opportunity to get back on the winning track before district. I noticed the Panthers have some big boys up front on the O Line. I think that is where the battle will be, on the LOS. Hope the Panthers and Leopards play a good clean injury free game. Good luck to both teams.

In the MF game we had 3 starters out I think, some might be back for this game but I’m not positive.

All-American

With 3:42 left in the 1st Quarter La Grange was up 14-0. After an hour lightening delay the game was canceled. Leps looked real good too bad they couldn;t play out the game.

All-American

This was unfortunate.
    GO BUFFS!