View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Needvillle

3 25.00%
  • Yoakum

9 75.00%
    All-American

Default Week 4: Needville (2-1) at Yoakum (2-1)

Could be an offensive point explosion

Junior Varsity

I listened to the Needville vs Calallen game and was surprised that the Blue Jays kept it close for 3 qtrs before Cal wore them down in the 4th qtr. Yoakum will have to have a good game defensively, keep pressure on Needsvilles QB. Offensively the Dogs need to pound the ball and get time chewing scoring drives. This should be a very good game with both teams playing so well this year. It will definately not be a low scoring game.

Junior Varsity

Yoakum manhandled a good Needville team.
    I知 liking what I知 seeing in the Bulldogs so far and they are getting better each week. The 2018 Yoakum Bulldogs are just as good as the 2017 team minus the star power. The 2018 team is a power offense with huge linemen. The defense just might be better than 2017, just ask Needville.

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    Yoakum manhandled a good Needville team.
    I知 liking what I知 seeing in the Bulldogs so far and they are getting better each week. The 2018 Yoakum Bulldogs are just as good as the 2017 team minus the star power. The 2018 team is a power offense with huge linemen. The defense just might be better than 2017, just ask Needville.
    Coach Robinson is playing a lot of kids. We had a bad first game with 9 turnovers against a good Boerne but give Boerne credit cus they created some of those. He got probably one of the best OLand D lines in 3A . Yoakum is suiting up 42 players and Coach is subs these guys in and they are fresh in 4 th Qt. Yoakum has 22 Srs and 20 Sophs and Jrs. He getting great play out of the Sophs and Jrs. Way ahead of what you would expect from young players . With the team speed it helps with the toughest non dist schedule in 3 A D1 according to pigskin prep. They need to play a solid game against Sinton to get ready for our tough dist. Sinton always gets up for Yoakum and 2 out of last 3 games have went to OT plus they played in regional finals in 2014 and Sinton won in another great game.last year Yoakum was 4A Yoakum got great respect for Sinton because they are a class program with a lot of young players.

This Bulldog team is very good. Can't wait for district to start. Sinton should be determined. Rough start for them. If they are having some OL issues, Ykm front should cause a few headaches for them.

My mind keeps wondering to Goliad rematch in the playoffs.
    YnoT us?

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    This Bulldog team is very good. Can't wait for district to start. Sinton should be determined. Rough start for them. If they are having some OL issues, Ykm front should cause a few headaches for them.

I think I知 going to try and make this game. Should be game of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post

I was impressed with the closing speed of the Yoakum defense. They get lots of folks to the ball in a hurry.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Old Green View Post
    I think I’m going to try and make this game. Should be game of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sinton is scoring like 17 per game and allowing 50!! Yoakum will manhandle the Pirates!! Rough year in Sin town this year! They'll be happy campers when they to play Bruni!! Sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by sinfan75 View Post
    Sinton is scoring like 17 per game and allowing 50!! Yoakum will manhandle the Pirates!! Rough year in Sin town this year! They'll be happy campers when they to play Bruni!! Sad but true
    YnoT us?