Default Burnets next big star?

Looking forward to watching this kid grow. WR Devonte Miller only a freshman and starting on varsity. Should be interesting. He's definitely faster than Greendawg!

i

Photo courtesy of Luedecke Photography

All-District
    Blog Entries

Has GreenDawg coached him ?

All-State

Nope , I am retired from coaching . Youngest will get out next December and dont play ball

Cam , how you know he is faster than me , we aint raced yet ....... well faster than I used to think I was anyway !!!!

All-American
    Blog Entries

That guy looks like his middle name is "Star"........what a good looking football player, Huh? What's his size now as a freshman??? Hopefully he'll not put on too much weight in the next 3 yrs.......only muscle and stay toned. And Burnet better also hope another school like LH doesn't "recruit" his parents to move there.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    That guy looks like his middle name is "Star"........what a good looking football player, Huh? What's his size now as a freshman??? Hopefully he'll not put on too much weight in the next 3 yrs.......only muscle and stay toned. And Burnet better also hope another school like LH doesn't "recruit" his parents to move there.
    Lol, we would happily take him, but what is special about this years Varsity is all but 1 Starter on offense and 1 rotation player on Defense have been in LH since elementary school. All but 3 of the 22 Starters played youth football in Liberty Hill.

Anyway, Devonte if you are reading this, even though we have a very predominantly home grown team we do welcome transfers like they are family.... lol
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018

All-State

He’s already committed to Rocket Land, sorry Barney.
    Rockets Never Quit!

Quote Originally Posted by stardog View Post
    Has GreenDawg coached him ?
    ...that would be a no!...but Greendawg did train his grandma's pet rooster named Eddie...Greendawg had Eddie fetchin' the weekly paper, pecking the lint from his navel...(both cotton and polyester fibers), and even trained Eddie not to crow until 10am!!.....however, Eddie had to be disposed of for tryin' to mate with the neighbors ducks!!

Quote Originally Posted by greendawg84 View Post
    Nope , I am retired from coaching . Youngest will get out next December and dont play ball

Cam , how you know he is faster than me , we aint raced yet ....... well faster than I used to think I was anyway !!!!
    Greendawg....with them stumps for legs I know you can't outrun him..

Not sure on size....I'm too cheap to buy a program....maybe stardog or g-dawg can shed some light....what is he....like 13 years old???

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    He’s already committed to Rocket Land, sorry Barney.
    What did y'all do?....throw in one of them two story high model rockets for his front yard....you need to post that rocket you guys got at your field......Neil Armstrong would be proud...

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    What did y'all do?....throw in one of them two story high model rockets for his front yard....you need to post that rocket you guys got at your field......Neil Armstrong would be proud...
    I can’t figure out how to post a pic on here, must be some kind of science to it other than Rocket science.
    Rockets Never Quit!

All-State

The real question is on October 26th when Liberty Hill rolls into town to play, will the Burnet folk pull the same no show nonsense that they did last year ? Really sad to see that at a LH vs Burnet game, especially for your players.
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018

All-District
    Blog Entries

I spotted Devonte when he was 7th grade during basketball. He was mostly the team. Also in 8th grade he was the main player. Wasn't what I call the perfect player but would get better. If Burnet had a strong Sr- Jr varsity he probably play with the freshman team. The freshman team is struggling without him. I thought the JV team might not do good with so many sophs on varsity but they are doing pretty good, are 3-1. Anyway back to Devonte, as his agent - No to going elsewhere - HaHa. He doesn't like purple or rockets. His dad is homegrown Burnet Native. I think he played for Burnet during some of their very successful years. I believe Devonte is 14 will turn 15 during this school year. Also I have patent on ' Star ' might let him use it later if he makes me look good.
    Last edited by stardog; 09-21-2018 at 11:28 AM.