Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texas vs USC

All-American
    Blog Entries

Horns offense looks sickly......just to be totally frank about it.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

4th and one now for the Horns at USC 41. Ehlinger keeper to the sideline for 2. 1:17 til halftime. Ehlinger runs up the middle on that dropback. Here comes a Horns holding call though.....erase that big run and a possible score before the half.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

2nd and 20 at the Horns 48.....44 secs til half. Another long throw to the goalline. Personal foul against USC hands to the face. the pass was just out of reach.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Complete out of bounds forced out in the air.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Nope.....another pass off the mark or too short. Either too long or too short.....all long throws. Timeout Texas with 23 secs left and 3rd down. A looong field goal over 50 yds.....or go for a first???

All-American
    Blog Entries

Picked up 4 yds. that time. Timeout and 4th and 6. I'd say try the long field goal here.

All-American
    Blog Entries

3 secs left......for a 53 yarder to take the lead. YEP.....it's good to end the half......very unlikely score in this one, for sure. Texas has had lots of breaks.
    Texas 16
    USC 14

Halftime

All-American
    Blog Entries

TCU stuffs it down Ohio State's throat to start the scoring in the 2nd half......where's that TCU cap???

TCU 21
    OSU 13

Haven’t watched the game but usc must be awful. It’s looking the pac 12 in general is awful.

At least my buddy wasn’t confident enough to put much on the game or else I would’ve lost more. Cost me a couple drinks smh

Junior Varsity

Texas 37-14. Going to the game next week. At least I can get hyped for it now.

HOOK EM
    Brownwood Lions
    7 Time State Champions
    1960 1965 1967 1969 1970 1978 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Haven’t watched the game but usc must be awful. It’s looking the pac 12 in general is awful.

At least my buddy wasn’t confident enough to put much on the game or else I would’ve lost more. Cost me a couple drinks smh
    I'm not laughing yet but I'm starting to crack a smile. Maybe a chuckle is on the horizon.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    I'm not laughing yet but I'm starting to crack a smile. Maybe a chuckle is on the horizon.
    I wouldn’t get too excited yet

It's all I have for now.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Big win for the Horns who dominated the second half. TCU is next

Good win though, seriously.

If Texas can play how they played the 2nd half, they could have a solid year