Thread: Texas vs USC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Well that didn't take very long for USC to score.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Pretty certain Ehlinger should NOT be a quarterback for a school like UT at this level. He's a good runner, but would probably make a good qb at a lesser school.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American

Don't want to get behind early like this/Need a TD on this possession

All-American
    Blog Entries

Horns have to settle for a field goal inside the red zone......I think inside the 10.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I just don't think Ehlinger compliments the total structure of the Texas offense......looks like a bad fit to me.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I hope Ehlinger can make me eat crow today......I really do. We'll see.....my brother and I are of the same opinion about this situation.

All-American
    Blog Entries

USC has scored a TD on both possessions so far.....14-3 early in the 1st quarter.

On track so far

All-American
    Blog Entries

Probably should be wearing my TCU cap and watching that game first......this one on commercials. I have only two college caps......TCU and TEXAS. These are the only two I would want to wear. Maybe I should buy a North Texas hat this year, Huh? I do live right here in Denton.