Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas vs USC

Default Texas vs USC

Somehow Texas is a 3.5 pt favorite. Made a bet with a UT grad friend of mine. He wouldn’t give me the spread so I just took USC straight up. Lol easy money

All-American
    Blog Entries

I have on my Texas cap, but I may have to take it off again by the end of this one. I sure hope not, LOL. Maybe Texas will play better today.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I'd like to see Herman give Buechele some playing time if the Texas offense starts bogging down again. He's not as big and not as good a runner, but he has a stronger arm and maybe even more accurate if he gets a decent chance.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Well that didn't take very long for USC to score.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Pretty certain Ehlinger should NOT be a quarterback for a school like UT at this level. He's a good runner, but would probably make a good qb at a lesser school.

All-American

Don't want to get behind early like this/Need a TD on this possession

All-American
    Blog Entries

Horns have to settle for a field goal inside the red zone......I think inside the 10.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I just don't think Ehlinger compliments the total structure of the Texas offense......looks like a bad fit to me.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I hope Ehlinger can make me eat crow today......I really do. We'll see.....my brother and I are of the same opinion about this situation.

All-American
    Blog Entries

USC has scored a TD on both possessions so far.....14-3 early in the 1st quarter.

On track so far

All-American
    Blog Entries

Probably should be wearing my TCU cap and watching that game first......this one on commercials. I have only two college caps......TCU and TEXAS. These are the only two I would want to wear. Maybe I should buy a North Texas hat this year, Huh? I do live right here in Denton.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Probably should be wearing my TCU cap and watching that game first......this one on commericials. I have only two college caps......TCU and TEXAS. These are the only two I would want to wear. Maybe I should buy a North Texas hat this year, Huh? I do live right here in Denton.
    I prefer to wear the gear of the school I attended, but that’s just me

All-American
    Blog Entries

I attended UT for a year after SWTSU for 3 yrs.......but that's just me. TCU just has a big following in Texas and is closeby to me. Several Argyle players have played for the Frogs over the years. Looks like Texas put up another score. Besides.....I like and respect Gary Patterson as a Head Football Coach.

All-American
    Blog Entries

USC 14
    Texas 10

Early in the 2nd qtr.