Well it went kinda like I expected......Goliad defeated Rockport Fulton by a score of 20-8. RF showed up and has a good defense to keep them in ballgames......just like their previous games have shown. The Tigers just did not dominate on offense against this Pirates defense......it was a struggle. We also saw that despite all their weapons, it looks like Goliad has not quite harnessed all of their potential offensively. They have good lines on both sides of the ball and lots of talented skill players, but have not yet found that special gear to just step on the gas to get that offensive juggernaut cranking in full gear. It seems they keep getting stuck in third gear and may be having problems with the clutch.....I don't think they are releasing it fast enough. But there's still plenty of ball to be played to get more oil into those gears and work on a smoother clutch transition in high gear as the season progresses. Next week they get a very tough test against a very good Shiner Comanches team in Goliad. Both teams are undefeated at 4-0 and both teams have stingy defenses. On paper this one looks like a toss-up according to the stats......but I think Goliad has more horses in their engine. It should be a very close game and a goodun to watch. Maybe Goliad will rev up that engine a little more this week.