Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-American

I didn't know LV lost their Qb in the 2nd half. I do remember we got flagged 2 or 3 times for pass interference though and
    it seemed we were having problems stopping the Bear offense in the 4th quarter. Coach Valastro went into a clock management mode to run it down and keep the ball. LV was the toughest opponent in that run including Marlin and Commerce. We fumbled the Final away losing to Commerce 14-11. We had 17 1st downs to 4 but fumbled 4 or 5 times while Commerce made every play needed to stop us and get the win. Their defense was excellent but overall the Bears were better.

Starter

Anyone who attended this game care to share perspective on how this game went?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by LV_Bearfan View Post
    Anyone who attended this game care to share perspective on how this game went?
    I would hope with a post like that, that you didn't attend the game. If you did, pathetic post. If you didn't, acceptable.
    GO BUFFS!

Starter

I did not attend. Just curious about details. I live in another state.

Starter

This is the only LV game that anyone on here has cared to comment on, so I thought I might get some info.

All-American

This is the only LV game that anyone on here has cared to comment on, so I thought I might get some info.
    I haven't heard much about it, but can tell you the outcome didn't surprise me.
    GO BUFFS!

All-American

I did not attend. Just curious about details. I live in another state.
    La Vernia was bigger faster and better coached. LG still has a ways to go before they can compete at this level. LV will go deep in the playoffs if last night was any indication of their talent. The Bears have a very sound running game and can burn you on the long pass. Their defense is outstanding going to the ball and breaking up the plays in the back field. The outside lLB and DEs made many key plays turning the sweeps in and stuffing the running backs. The Leps were never really close in this game. Good luck the rest of the way.

Starter

Thanks Pud. Good luck to a young Lep team. It’s a long season. Sounds like you guys are on the right track forward.