All-State

Default What the heck??? Robinson is 2-0 & Burnet won a football game!

I keep pinching myself to see if it’s real; sure enough. Maybe the Rockets found some long lost high octane juice during the off season. Who knows, still a lot of the season left so I ain’t reserving no hotel room in Arlington for December, but I am gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

Ol’ greendawg must’ve put some cujo mojo in them dawgs’ dinner. Or perhaps CAM snuck in the locker room and painted it purple to piss ‘em off.

Whatever it is for both teams, I hope it keeps up.......later on y’all.

Rockets Never Quit!

All-American

Lol I saw the score last night and wondered if you’d been at the game or would comment!! Let the good times roll, Rocket! Part like it’s 2006!

All-State

Back to back big numbers and good defense Congrats Rocket Man!

All-District

Good for Burnet!

Marble Falls has scored 6 points in 2 games and has Navarro left before district play. Yeesh. They might be staring at 0-10.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    I keep pinching myself to see if it’s real; sure enough. Maybe the Rockets found some long lost high octane juice during the off season. Who knows, still a lot of the season left so I ain’t reserving no hotel room in Arlington for December, but I am gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

Ol’ greendawg must’ve put some cujo mojo in them dawgs’ dinner. Or perhaps CAM snuck in the locker room and painted it purple to piss ‘em off.

Whatever it is for both teams, I hope it keeps up.......later on y’all.

I think Marble Falls is just that bad. CAM prolly did slip them Dawgs some of his special hot sauce that got them really fired up!

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by greendawg84 View Post
    I think Marble Falls is just that bad. CAM prolly did slip them Dawgs some of his special hot sauce that got them really fired up!
    CAM has a special hot sauce......sounds interesting. I might need to buy a couple of bags of Jesse’s Tortilla Factory tortilla chips & make a trip to Burnet.
    Rockets Never Quit!

Practice Squad

Yes, Marble Falls is really that bad. The new coach installed the slot-T offense this year and they do not run it yet. At the MF-LH scrimmage, a MF player told me "We've been running it for 20 days, LH has been running it for 20 years." Repetition makes a difference.