Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Texas @ Maryland

Texas WR with a nice diving TD grab but Maryland up a score and driving currently....

Maryland up 10 now

Maryland up 17 now.... ouch

Texas strikes back quickly to stay in the game. 24-14 terps now

Terps screw up big time before leading to 8 Texas points

Texas scores in the 2nd half to take the lead after being down 17 earlier

All-American
    Blog Entries

Tom Herman and his staff does NOT look very good right now.....if you ask me. They either did not recruit the O-Line well, or have not done their jobs in getting their team ready.......one or the other. I'm not impressed, to say the very least. I'm sure there are many UTers today wondering what's going on with their beloved Football Program......and I can't blame them. Maybe Todd Dodge or Brad McCoy should have been considered......at least they have a winning resume in Texas high school programs and could assess the talent better.....and maybe even get a better group of recruits. Something is wrong......it doesn't take a PHD in athletics to figure that out.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Tom Herman and his staff does NOT look very good right now.....if you ask me. They either did not recruit the O-Line well, or have not done their jobs in getting their team ready.......one or the other. I'm not impressed, to say the very least. I'm sure there are many UTers today wondering what's going on with their beloved Football Program......and I can't blame them. Maybe Todd Dodge or Brad McCoy should have been considered......at least they have a winning resume in Texas high school programs and could assess the talent better.....and maybe even get a better group of recruits. Something is wrong......it doesn't take a PHD in athletics to figure that out.
    The o-line issues are expected and will continue. Poor o-line recruiting in a very unbalanced, albeit highly ranked, class again this past year. More to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Longhorn choke again, Pathetic play calling etc
    Pathetic playing

All-American
    Blog Entries

OC did not utilize his weapons or offensive scheme to his greatest advantage. O-line sucks a wet noodle, and overall a very poor effort with very little team chemistry. This is a recipe that equates to a loss......so they lost.....Football 101.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Tom Herman is 7-7 as head coach of the Texas Longhorns with wins over the following:

San Jose state
    Iowa state
    Kansas state
    Baylor
    Kansas
    West Virginia
    Missouri

Junior Varsity

They are usually in positions to win. Ehlinger just continues to make terrible mistakes at the worst time.
    USC, okie state, Tech, and now Maryland. I wouldn't say Texas' season is over yet, they did improve last year as the season progressed, but if they're gonna turn it around they'll need Sam to stop making boneheaded plays.

Now tbf to ehlinger, the oline and runningbacks, need to step it up as well.
    Brownwood Lions
    7 Time State Champions
    1960 1965 1967 1969 1970 1978 1981

All-American

Texas has not won it all since it had an African-American QB. For some reason, there is hesitancy to go with one nowadays on the Forty Acres.

I think Vince Young, whom Mack Brown reluctantly agreed to start when he finally realized it was the only way he could win it all, proves my point.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by clcannon17 View Post
    They are usually in positions to win. Ehlinger just continues to make terrible mistakes at the worst time.
    USC, okie state, Tech, and now Maryland. I wouldn't say Texas' season is over yet, they did improve last year as the season progressed, but if they're gonna turn it around they'll need Sam to stop making boneheaded plays.

Now tbf to ehlinger, the oline and runningbacks, need to step it up as well.
    Sam needs to be riding the pine

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculus gilmus View Post
    Texas has not won it all since it had an African-American QB. For some reason, there is hesitancy to go with one nowadays on the Forty Acres.

I think Vince Young, whom Mack Brown reluctantly agreed to start when he finally realized it was the only way he could win it all, proves my point.
    Well this thread has taken an interesting turn lol

I’m no Longhorn QB expert, but heard and Swoopes both got shots recently? I’m sure there are others