Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas View Post
    Sinton should blow out Robstown

OG should take care of Ingleside

Rockport should edge out West Oso.

I will say, though, I definitely underestimated West Oso a bit. I didn't think they would give Orange Grove a game but damn did they prove me wrong.
    Yeah I think West Oso is playing pretty good, but I don't know if they are good enough to beat RF.

All-American

If Ingelside even wants a chance in this one, they have to slow the game down to a crawl with 4 yds and a cloud of dust per carry. They cannot continue to turn the ball over.

Sinton homecoming game, they also lost their starting qb late in Rockport game. They'll be going with their sophomore qb Arriaga from here on out.

Good game RF vs West Oso but RF hasn't given up more than 28 pts in a game.

Orange Grove looks like their offense is where they want it to be but giving up points. Ingleside can stay close they might have a chance.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Sinton homecoming game, they also lost their starting qb late in Rockport game. They'll be going with their sophomore qb Arriaga from here on out.

Good game RF vs West Oso but RF hasn't given up more than 28 pts in a game.

Orange Grove looks like their offense is where they want it to be but giving up points. Ingleside can stay close they might have a chance.
    Losing players to injuries is the worst. Many South Texas teams are not stacked with depth from a skill standpoint.