Thread: farmersfan

Blog Entries

Default farmersfan

Just checking in to see if he is still blaming Romo.....
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Just checking in to see if he is still blaming Romo.....
    Can't believe I am going to bite on this. Do you really think that is a fair statement? Do you think there is even a similar comparison to the weapons at this point?
    GO BUFFS!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buff4ever View Post
    Can't believe I am going to bite on this. Do you really think that is a fair statement? Do you think there is even a similar comparison to the weapons at this point?
    Tony Romo made Miles Austin and a guy named Laurent Robinson. Yesterday, Dak didn't attempt one pass for more than 15 yards. Not one. For many seasons, Romo didn't have a Zeke. He definitely didn't have this good of an oline until late in his career. Romo never had this good of a defense either. Now to say dak has solid wr weapons around him is idiotic. I know the WR group is awful, but you cannot say with a straight face that Romo would be doing a worse job than Dak right now....
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

Without Fredrick the oline sucks, Dak sucks the receivers suck except Beasley and Austin. The oc sucks the head coach sucks. I like the defense. The Rangers can fire Banister for 4 lack luster years and the Cowboys have sucked most of Garrets time. Bring in Sean Peyton.
    1stand10

All-American

The point simply being no Witten and no one to throw it up to in the middle of the field or in the end zone doesn't make it very easy. Romo always had both of those. I agree that Romo wouldn't do worse for the most part. What he may would do is make more mistakes than dak. Dak is taking what he is given, he is not trying to force anything. I wouldn't mind him trying to myself, but can understand not wanting to make mistakes while forcing.

The line you are touting is not last years or the year before line. If so Zeke would be rolling more. Dak was pressured all day yesterday and didn't make a bad mistake.

I am not saying dak couldn't be handling our bad situation better, but will not have anyone use this situation so say romo's career was better than it was.
    GO BUFFS!

....it's greendawg's fault!......

All-American
    Blog Entries

I'd be ashamed to wear my Cowboys hats and shirts in another state.......it's so bad. The Cowboys haven't won a Super Bowl since my son was very young, and now he's 29. That generation doesn't even relate to the Dallas Cowboys as America's team......it just doesn't register with them. It's just shameful......no other way to describe it with all the resources we have here. I've even lost interest.......and I'm a big fan since they become the Dallas Cowboys when I was a youngster. There's really nothing to get all fired up about anymore.......today's NFL is not nearly as exciting as it was 20 yrs ago.....and even 10 yrs ago. Too many rules and too much of everything......they are ruining their own game. I'd much rather spend my time following college and high school football.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by buff4ever View Post
    The point simply being no Witten and no one to throw it up to in the middle of the field or in the end zone doesn't make it very easy. Romo always had both of those. I agree that Romo wouldn't do worse for the most part. What he may would do is make more mistakes than dak. Dak is taking what he is given, he is not trying to force anything. I wouldn't mind him trying to myself, but can understand not wanting to make mistakes while forcing.

The line you are touting is not last years or the year before line. If so Zeke would be rolling more. Dak was pressured all day yesterday and didn't make a bad mistake.

I am not saying dak couldn't be handling our bad situation better, but will not have anyone use this situation so say romo's career was better than it was.
    Zeke was rolling...dude averaged 7.9 yards a carry and no it was not all in trash time. I place the blame mostly on the OC as far as Dak
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Txbroadcaster View Post
    Zeke was rolling...dude averaged 7.9 yards a carry and no it was not all in trash time. I place the blame mostly on the OC as far as Dak

There's plenty of blame to go around, but our offensive play calling is atrocious, and that's where I would start. Linehan needs to go, but so does Garrett, in my opinion. Dallas is so vanilla right now, that opposing defensive coordinators probably just grin all week getting ready to play the Cowboys.
    Texas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    I'd be ashamed to wear my Cowboys hats and shirts in another state.......it's so bad. The Cowboys haven't won a Super Bowl since my son was very young, and now he's 29. That generation doesn't even relate to the Dallas Cowboys as America's team......it just doesn't register with them. It's just shameful......no other way to describe it with all the resources we have here. I've even lost interest.......and I'm a big fan since they become the Dallas Cowboys when I was a youngster. There's really nothing to get all fired up about anymore.......today's NFL is not nearly as exciting as it was 20 yrs ago.....and even 10 yrs ago. Too many rules and too much of everything......they are ruining their own game. I'd much rather spend my time following college and high school football.
    Sad thing is everything has a trickle down effect you can already see it in the college and high school ranks.
    1stand10

I guess I missed it.... but then I have for 2 years now. I like Saturday and Friday ball much better.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    I guess I missed it.... but then I have for 2 years now. I like Saturday and Friday ball much better.

Friday and Saturday ball are far more entertaining.
    Texas Forever.