Goliad gets Refugio in Refugio this week.......that will tell us alot about the Tigers this year. If Refugio wins big, then Goliad has more work to do before district and the playoffs. If Goliad gets the win at Bobcat Stadium......then look out!! My brother tells me the guys were missing the confidence they needed last year in the playoffs, but are much more confident starting out this season. This will most definitely be a great game to watch tonite.......maybe an all out slugfest to the end. I know Refugio will play hard to the last second, regardless. They are accustomed to winning even when the chips are down......so Goliad better be ready for a 4th quarter war. Goliad has all the ingredients in place to match up with Refugio this season......except that they haven't been past the 3rd Round of playoffs before, and NEVER to a State Finals game in football. So that can make a difference when playing a perennial like Refugio. Other than that intangible.....I look for Goliad to be able to win this game if they keep the mistakes to a minimum. GRRRR......Tear Em Up Tigers!!!