Default Pre-Game Traditions

OK lets see who has the craziest pre-game good-luck tradition/superstition??
    What do you have to do or wear before a game so your team wins.

I have different EC shirt for home and away games that must be worn. My brother must drives us to the home games and I must drive to the away games.
    I have to eat Mexican food and have a margarita and a shot of tequila before the game. (that will be a tough one as we have a Sat 11am game this season).

What is your craziness??
    Last edited by sk1; 07-06-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sk1 View Post
    OK lets see who has the craziest pre-game good-luck tradition/superstition??
    What do you have to do or wear before a game so your team wins.

I have different EC shirt for home and away games that must be worn. My brother must drives us to the home games and I must drive to the away games.
    I have to eat Mexican food and have a margarita and a shot of tequila before the game. (that will be a tough one as we have a Sat 11am game this season).

What is your craziness??
    I really don't have any superstitions now but when my boys played I had a 'rule' that once I sat down, I didn't leave my seat until the game was over... Missed quite a few Meet and Greets at halftime due to this

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Goes for football and baseball lol.

if they win i try and make sure i wear the same shirt and warm ups, same car, same people in the car , same routine before heading to the game til they lose then its different clothing, car and if we took somebody new to the game they're not allowed to go with us anymore lol. That's about it.