Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    All-American
    Blog Entries

That's the 20th win by at least 10 runs for the Eagles this season.....most did not go 7 innings.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Argyle advances to the State Championship in Class 4A to play the winner of the upcoming State Semifinal between Godley and Sweeny here at Disch-Faulk Field in Austin.

The State Championship will begin at 6:30 pm here tomorrow night.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Bryson Hudgens......the only senior starter for Argyle.....will be the starting pitcher for Argyle tomorrow night. All the other players in the starting lineup for the Eagles are juniors and sophs.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I think the Eagles have 5 players with verbals to Division I schools on this team so far......Dixon, Bolin, Carter, King, and King. Hudgens has committed to Angelo State. I'm sure Ricker and some others will begin receiving offers soon.....if not already. Dixon, Bolin, Carter, King and brother King are all juniors. Even though Clearman is the QB.....he still likes baseball and is working hard toward a baseball scholarship. Gonzales and Merka are sophs. Clearman is a junior. I believe Ricker is also a junior.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Congrats to Jasper on a stellar season for making it all the way to this Semifinal in a tough region.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Well.....it looks like only one team is left now that can spoil Argyle's perfect season. The Sweeny Bulldogs(35-5) will face the Argyle Eagles(36-0) tomorrow night starting at 6:30 Pm to decide which team will win the 2018 Class 4A State Baseball Championship at Disch-Falk Field in Austin. Good Luck to both teams.....it's been a long, hard-fought season to finally get to this game. All along since early in the season, Argyle and Sweeny have been ranked in the Top 3 teams in Class 4A. Godley was ranked #2 for quite a few weeks also. Sweeny just took them down......and now will try to take down the concensus #1 Team in Class 4A and #1 in many other high school baseball polls around the nation. Yep....Argyle is nationally ranked as the #1 Team in 3 national high school baseball polls.

GO GET EM' EAGLES!!!

Junior Varsity

Good Luck Eagles!

Junior Varsity

Regal are you in Austin? I’m thinking about driving down for this today.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Nope.......I'm in Corinth near Denton. I'll be watching the game on NFHS Network live at 6:30 today. We just had a major hailstorm hit down the road in Carrollton yesterday morning, but I'm taking off this afternoon to watch this State Championship game......the roofs can wait....LOL. The name of my company is Regal Roofs & Exteriors.....imagine that, Huh? Now you know the rest of the story.

Good luck bulldogs

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Congrats to Jasper on a stellar season for making it all the way to this Semifinal in a tough region.
    Thanx!
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.