Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-American

I will say the new website we rolled out today will be very friendly to subscribers; including individual team pages for every UIL school with expanded previews and more info...

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I will say the new website we rolled out today will be very friendly to subscribers; including individual team pages for every UIL school with expanded previews and more info...
    Not able to log in to the new site with my info from the previous site

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Not able to log in to the new site with my info from the previous site
    subservice@texasfootball.com

All-American

This is intriguing. I've always been a buyer of the magazine. Might get my wife to get me a subscription to the site for Father's Day.
    Texas Forever.

Thanks, i got a email from the site should be fix tomorrow

All-State

Hey Matt,

Are there any plans to have a comprehensive score/game history on the DCTF new Web site like what Lonestar used to have before they shut down ?

That would be a great feature in the subscription portion of the page.
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by LHPfactory View Post
    Hey Matt,

Are there any plans to have a comprehensive score/game history on the DCTF new Web site like what Lonestar used to have before they shut down ?

That would be a great feature in the subscription portion of the page.
    https://www.texashighschoolfootballh...s_records.html

All-American

Will the magazine be mailed out on June 20 or be in the stores around June 20?, Takes them forever to get to Walmart and HEB in Wharton seems like,

All-District

Honestly, I think it looks terrible, and please don't take that personally because your columns are the only reason I go to that site.

Having 1/4th of the page occupied by the header seems suboptimal to me.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Will the magazine be mailed out on June 20 or be in the stores around June 20?, Takes them forever to get to Walmart and HEB in Wharton seems like,
    If you are a subscriber I anticipate you will get it around June 20....we are very hopeful we fixed the mailing issue..the goal is for subscribers to get the magazine about a week early...

If you prefer to go to the store I would anticipate you'll get the magazine the last week of June

If you are a subscriber I anticipate you will get it around June 20....we are very hopeful we fixed the mailing issue..the goal is for subscribers to get the magazine about a week early...

If you prefer to go to the store I would anticipate you'll get the magazine the last week of June
    great right after the flooding in Corpus area. Sat-Tue should be alot of rain.

on a side note, Victoria West wr/db transfered back to Sinton Brandon Gonzales not sure if that was included in the magazine.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    great right after the flooding in Corpus area. Sat-Tue should be alot of rain.

on a side note, Victoria West wr/db transfered back to Sinton Brandon Gonzales not sure if that was included in the magazine.
    it wasn't

I personally will not be doing to subscription again. I understand the point in what they're trying to do, but I simply want the magazine as quickly as possible and I have had to wait after it had hit stores the past two years. The $20 is not the problem, the time is.

I will be sending someone to the HOF in Waco.

All-American

We may get in Wharton by July 1 or I can find it in El Campo a few days earlier

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post
    I personally will not be doing to subscription again. I understand the point in what they're trying to do, but I simply want the magazine as quickly as possible and I have had to wait after it had hit stores the past two years. The $20 is not the problem, the time is.

I will be sending someone to the HOF in Waco.
    I'm fairly confident we fixed the issue but we'll see...in a perfect world the subscribers get the magazine a week before it hits the stores...hopefully operations was able to get it implemented this year (fingers crossed)