Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Well it's gonna be Argyle (33-0) and Kilgore (27-4) battling for the region 2 champion. Kilgore has the pitching to compete with Argyle. Kilgore is going to give Argyle more than they want in this best of 3. Don't get me wrong Kilgore knows exactly what their up against in Argyle they are a very very good team their not 33-0 for no reason. Kilgore is a very good team also I heard one of the Argyle coaches tell someone that Kilgore will be the best 4A team they will have played so far and he said he is glad they are playing right before the state tournament so that they can play a best of 3 because Kilgore has the pitching to beat them but it's going to be hard to beat Argyle twice. And I agree with him it's going to be extremely hard to beat them twice but hey if there's a will there's a way!!!

Hey reaglegle who is Argyles ace pitcher?

All-American
    Blog Entries

Hudgens(11-0) then Bolin(8-0). Good 1-2 punch along with active bats and pretty darn good defense. Looks like Kilgore is having one of those magical seasons too, Huh? I see that the Bulldogs are not shy about putting up some runs on the board all season. I see a couple of losses to start the season, then two more in midseason and that's been it. A solid winning streak of 13 games to get to this series. Guess what??? Pleasant Grove had the same record (26-4) as Kilgore does now when we played them......just sayin', LOL. I wonder if it means anything??? Probably not......just numbers. I think this will be the very first meeting between these two schools in any sport......am I right??? None in football, basketball, golf, volleyball, softball, and baseball.......all the team sports. Not sure about any of the individual sports......but it's about high time for these two programs to finally meet in one of these team sports. Now Kilgore gets a best of three series to knock off a nationally ranked opponent for the Region 2 Championship and advance to the State Tournament. Congrats to your Bulldogs for getting to this game......it ain't easy and never is when PG is in the same region.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

OOPS.......Looks like MaxPreps hasn't updated Kilgore's season record yet. Kilgore is now 27-4 on the season......a very impressive record. So I guess we'll see if my Argyle Eagles can handle another very good baseball club this season. It should be a very exciting and nail-biting series. Good Luck to both teams.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Neither team has lost a game since the playoffs began......Argyle not all season. I wonder if these Kilgore Bulldogs can wreck the Eagles undefeated season. Well....at least this matchup will be a best of 3 series.....not another one-gamer. The competition gets tougher and the stakes get higher.

Yes sir on it's about time Kilgore and Argyle get to compete against each other. Myself included has been waiting to play Argyle mainly in football but since that one has been put on the backburner I will settle for baseball this season while we have the team that will compete.
    Congrats to Argyle also on their spectacular undefeated season so far. I will say they are on a mission this yr I have seen they are getting some national recognition. It's going to be extremely difficult to beat Argyle twice but Kilgore has the team to do it.
    Good luck to your Eagles as well i believe the fans will get their money's worth for this series!!!!!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk