Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

On another note, Astros now have Round Rock as their AAA affiliate. I think the rangers went to Nashville. Crappy deal for them. I know they wanted San Antonio but somehow they managed to let the brewers get it

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    How about that Jon Daniels! Another scapegoat. Lol
    This was more the players not liking Bannister.
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

He was JD's personal choice. Why don't we let the players choose? Dang, I wish I could choose my boss or at least have some influence. lol
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    On another note, Astros now have Round Rock as their AAA affiliate. I think the rangers went to Nashville. Crappy deal for them. I know they wanted San Antonio but somehow they managed to let the brewers get it
    This ball club has the Ryan name written all over it. It had to happen. Kinda sucks a bit though. It's a fun place to enjoy a ball game with the whole family.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Nashville has state of the art facilities and it's in the Central Time Zone, so it's all good. They wanted San Antonio for marketing purposes more than anything.
    24 down ... 24 to go.