Not sure whether this year's team is worth following all season.......at the present time they are the AL West Cellar Dweller. The Rangers are 12.5 games behind the division-leading Astros, but more importantly a full 7 games back of the 4th place Athletics. With a won/loss record of 19-31 so far.....that's only a .380 winning percentage. It's still early in the season, but not really......50 games have already been played.....not quite 1/3 of the regular season. I've watched some games on TV this season and ended up watching something else.......just nothing there to grab my interest. I do enjoy watching the Astros play......they are a very good ball club and have a team chemistry that's exciting and will hold my interest. From what I have seen this season of the Rangers......looks like they cannot close out games when they have the lead......and strand runners in scoring position way too often at this level. They've got a long way to go to mesh into a winning team this season IMHO. As a longtime Rangers fan and living in the DFW area for most of my adult life......looks like I will be watching and pulling for the Astros again this season. I'm an Astros fan too, but for many years it was easy to pull for both because the teams were in different leagues......now they are in the same division of the same league. I'd be surprised if the Rangers are even in contention for a wildcard spot by season's end.....I just don't see very many positives about this team. But to be honest......I really haven't been following them much the past few seasons. I just don't like their chemistry and personnel......except for Adrian Beltre.....he's just an amazing baseball player. He's 39 now and will be ending his career shortly. Perhaps this is his last season......but what a career he has had, Huh!! All through the years the Rangers were never able to win it all......even with all of those great teams. Now they are definitely a longshot......too bad for Beltre........he deserved a ring.