Default Lone Star Football Network Shuts Down

Sad day. I found this to be my most used website with regards to scores. I found it extremely beneficial to be able to click on any team on a schedule and see the scores and so forth. IMO, it's the one thing DCTF is missing at this point to make them a complete TXHSFB website. TheOldCoach used to have it before the move away from the Rivals platform.

All-American

I'll really miss this site with all the scores from the past

All-American

Another casualty....I dont ever count on any free resources being around long...guys dont wanna put the work in for free and too many people get spoiled and refuse to pay for it....

That website was simply not doing anything to generate revenue. It was extremely beneficial for folks such as myself. I know it was was packaged correctly, I would pay something like that as long as it was updated consistently.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post
    That website was simply not doing anything to generate revenue. It was extremely beneficial for folks such as myself. I know it was was packaged correctly, I would pay something like that as long as it was updated consistently.
    Zuckerberg would most likely host such a site for you provided you allow him access to all your personal data that you generate 24/7 for the rest of your life so he can sell it to others.

All-American

How many years was the Lone Star Football Network in existence?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    How many years was the Lone Star Football Network in existence?
    Its is back up and running again.
    http://www.lonestarfootball.net

If you open the news article posted on that site today it is up in the air as to what the owner will do with this site but for now it is still there....

Quote Originally Posted by sk1 View Post
    Its is back up and running again.
    http://www.lonestarfootball.net

If you open the news article posted on that site today it is up in the air as to what the owner will do with this site but for now it is still there....
    False alarm, I guess.

As he posted, there is really not much revenue generated even with all of those page views.

All-American

Gotta go to a subscription model....hope it works out