All-American

Default No District 26-4A Baseball or Softball Games on Friday

Because of UIL Academic meet at Wharton County Junior College on Friday-There will be no District 26-4A baseball or softball game scheduled. They will be resumed on March 27

All-District

This is just silly. I can 100% guarantee you that my 1994 baseball team had the largest collection of intelligent indivuduals to ever play baseball for El Campo and we didn't give two shits about an academic meet. Baseball absolutely takes priority. What the hell is wrong with the world today?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Weebe View Post
    This is just silly. I can 100% guarantee you that my 1994 baseball team had the largest collection of intelligent indivuduals to ever play baseball for El Campo and we didn't give two shits about an academic meet. Baseball absolutely takes priority. What the hell is wrong with the world today?
    Mommy

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

All-District

I totally agree with weebe. Why should Baseball have to rearrange their schedule. Have the academic meet on a sat if it is that big of a deal. By the way, el campo had some tough guys and a tough coach back in those days. He wouldn’t have put up with such non sense.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    I totally agree with weebe. Why should Baseball have to rearrange their schedule. Have the academic meet on a sat if it is that big of a deal. By the way, el campo had some tough guys and a tough coach back in those days. He wouldn’t have put up with such non sense.
    You are correct. Can't count how many times he called us pu****s or threatened to fight us after a bad game.