Yep......those Argyle Eagles have a terrific baseball team this season for sure. Guess what??? They haven't played a single team below Class 5A yet and have won every single game. I looked at their schedule......and their remaining schedule before the playoffs. Now I usually don't brag about anything Argyle......but going undefeated in baseball playing a tough front-loaded schedule like this year's Eagles team did.......well I'm very impressed to say the least. Now about the rest of their schedule.......it gets much easier!!! They will be playing a few 5A schools and then all the rest will be 4A for the rest of the season. It's very possible that this team could end up undefeated going into the playoffs this season.......that's very tough to do in baseball.......especially playing as many games and the schedule the Eagles play!!! Looks like they have at least 15 games left on the schedule before the playoffs......10 district games. Not sure if they will pick up a few games during Spring Break or not.....if they do, it's not on the schedule. Lots of teams up here in the Metroplex in 5A & 6A will schedule Argyle because they are a highly competitive team. They usually are scheduled in 3 predistrict 5A tournaments......not sure what the rules are regarding how many of these tournaments a team can play. Regardless......they ain't lost a game to any team they've played this season......and have won most of them convincingly. I wonder if there has ever been a team......maybe a Pleasant Grove......go totally undefeated all season in 4A/old 3A baseball??? I know in baseball it's a tough thing to do......can someone check on this??? What's the best baseball record EVER for the season for Class 4A/Old 3A??? I ask because I seriously believe this season's Argyle Eagles have a better than legitimate chance to make it all the way undefeated.....or even with just one loss.