Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

i think it'll most likely be Ingleside winning their game, OG losing to Sinton and Kingsville losing to Robstown.

So...
    1.Robstown
    2.Sinton
    3.Kingsville 8-6
    4.Ingleside 8-6

5.Orange Grove 7-7 out

King was 2-0 vs ingleside.

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    i think it'll most likely be Ingleside winning their game, OG losing to Sinton and Kingsville losing to Robstown.

So...
    1.Robstown
    2.Sinton
    3.Kingsville 8-6
    4.Ingleside 8-6

5.Orange Grove 7-7 out

King was 2-0 vs ingleside.
    That would be nice. reading all that tie breaker stuff gave me a headache. Wished I hadn't asked.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG69 View Post
    That would be nice. reading all that tie breaker stuff gave me a headache. Wished I hadn't asked.
    I left the easy part of an outcome til the end

Ingleside wins. Orange Grove. That's the easy solution.

Tuesday games, End of district play
    Robstown 11 Kingsville 1 F/5 innings
    Orange Grove 14 Sinton 4 F/5 innings
    Ingleside 5 Rockport Fulton 4 F
    Aransas Pass 7 West Oso 1 F

Playoff seedings
    1. Robstown
    2. Sinton

Ingleside, Orange Grove and Kingsville finish tied for 3rd. Wait and see how it'll be settled but this has happen before few years ago and it was a 3 team tourney first to lose 2 games was out.

Ingleside rallied down 4-2 in bot of 7th to keep playoff hopes alive https://twitter.com/IsideMustangs/st...81209576476674

Sad to say that I don't expect us to make a very deep run. Yesterday should have been a showing of readiness for a playoff run and we get run-ruled? SMH. I get that OG was playing for their playoff lives, but jeez...6 errors? Are you kidding me?!?! It wouldn't surprise me if we were one & done!

Quote Originally Posted by pirate4state View Post
    Sad to say that I don't expect us to make a very deep run. Yesterday should have been a showing of readiness for a playoff run and we get run-ruled? SMH. I get that OG was playing for their playoff lives, but jeez...6 errors? Are you kidding me?!?! It wouldn't surprise me if we were one & done!
    Going to be hard to win playing like last night, defensively they had been improving but the hitting has just not been there this season. Hoping they can turn on that switch and make a run like last year.

Kingsville wins the flip. Game 1 of the three team playoff will be Ingleside vs OG at 7 pm at Robstown Friday.

I just wait until SFIA posts the times/dates of the games... I agree with Mustang69 - all that 'what if' makes my head hurt (plus I'm getting to old) lol

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    I just wait until SFIA posts the times/dates of the games... I agree with Mustang69 - all that 'what if' makes my head hurt (plus I'm getting to old) lol
    Kingsville wins the flip. Ingleside vs Orange Grove, Friday at 7 PM in Robstown.

Tentative: Winner will play Kingsville at 6 PM Saturday in Robstown. If Kingsville loses that game they will play the loser of game 1 for the final playoff spot immediately following Saturday.

Sinton baseball update: Friday at 7PM vs Hebbronville (here in Sinton), varsity warm-up game. The original Saturday game vs Refugio has been cancelled by Refugio.

Was hoping to see Refugio, they have a young stud pitcher that throws in low to mid 90's

Sinton baseball update: Friday at 7PM vs Hebbronville (here in Sinton), varsity warm-up game. The original Saturday game vs Refugio has been cancelled by Refugio.

Was hoping to see Refugio, they have a young stud pitcher that throws in low to mid 90's
    warm up game
    Sinton 2 Hebbronville 1 Final

Kingsville wins the flip. Ingleside vs Orange Grove, Friday at 7 PM in Robstown.

Tentative: Winner will play Kingsville at 6 PM Saturday in Robstown. If Kingsville loses that game they will play the loser of game 1 for the final playoff spot immediately following Saturday.
    Orange Grove 2 Ingleside 0 Game 1 Final

Sat 6 pm
    Kingsville vs Orange Grove Game 2 IF Kingsville wins they get the 3rd seed and Orange Grove the 4th seed. If Kingsville loses they play Ingleside right after game 2 for the 4th seed. Orange Grove gets the 3rd seed.

D32 vs D31
    #1 Robstown (22-4) vs #4 Port Isabel (8-15)
    #2 Sinton (15-8) vs #3 Raymondville (15-9)
    #3 TBD vs #2 La Grulla (14-11)
    #4 TBD vs #1 Zapata (18-7)